creative courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
hey need some help!

I phoned creative in glasgow last week to see about a gel course and also a one to one acrylic course but the woman said there are no dates coming up, I was wondering if anyone knows of any creative course dates anywhere else??
I dont mind even if i have to travel to england for them i just really want to do them soon while i have the money!! :irked:

thanks x

Have you been abducted by Aliens? LOL There's been a lot of threads about Creative courses and stock being suspended for the time being.

milton keynes has courses running phone 01908 588027 x

:o my nets been down for the past week so havent been on, i'l do some searching now though and hopefully get up to date :green:
Have you been abducted by Aliens? LOL There's been a lot of threads about Creative courses and stock being suspended for the time being.

Manchester Academy have all the classes running as normal, and will be fully stocked with products by this time next week, give us a call if you would like some info sending, all our dates will be on our new website soon www.thecreativenailacademy.co.uk

Manchester 01942 677728

Latest posts

Back