Quantcast

Creative Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
Hi there
can anyone tell me if there is a website for creative training courses? I have tried searching on the web but cant seem to come up with anything :sad:

Also can you recommend a course for me, I have qualified but using NSI products (not with NSI through local college) im not confident with infills and really want to concentrate on that if i can.....do i have to do a conversion course to creative before i can do a course on this? I thought i read yesterday that you had to wait 6 months between courses too?

thanks for all your help on here, the more i read the more i realise i need to know! lol. wish i'd found this 2 years ago!

Sherrie

Carole Lindsay

Reaction score
Fakin it said:
Hi there
can anyone tell me if there is a website for creative training courses? I have tried searching on the web but cant seem to come up with anything :sad:

Also can you recommend a course for me, I have qualified but using NSI products (not with NSI through local college) im not confident with infills and really want to concentrate on that if i can.....do i have to do a conversion course to creative before i can do a course on this? I thought i read yesterday that you had to wait 6 months between courses too?

thanks for all your help on here, the more i read the more i realise i need to know! lol. wish i'd found this 2 years ago!

Sherrie
I'm sure if you phone Creative they'll answer all your questions. The website you need is http://www.designernails.com/ The telephone number is 0113 275 0433.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
thanks very much, I will give them a call
Sherrie x

Latest posts