creative cuticle remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
just started to use creative cuticle remover, my its powerful stuff ! :eek: i can not believe how effective it is. i use it when preparing for a new set, but what i want to know is should i use it before a fill too please ?

hey not sure hun, but its fantastic for toes too as not many people look after their cuticles on their toes ! just remember to wash off with citrisoak or something similar before continuing service !

kx

i would say yes sometimes, depends on each client. You need to make sure you dont have any cuticle or skin of any kind even when doing infills as this will cause lift. Some customers may only need a little bit of work on the cuticle area so it depends on each individual. i have a client that through the summer she forgets to use her oil, so sometimes needs to have cuticle remover applied. Hope this helps.

If you do, make sure you complete your file prep before using it.

And remember to rinse it off, before you ScrubFresh.

Karren said:
hey not sure hun, but its fantastic for toes too as not many people look after their cuticles on their toes ! just remember to wash off with citrisoak or something similar before continuing service !

kx
o.m.g you are so right. i used it for a pedi on someone the other day, it took so much off, :suprised: i thought i'd gone through to the bone :lol: :lol: it did a fab job. :cool:

Latest posts

Back