creative discounts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
at the last show i attended, i noticed that there were some substantial discounts on creatives r+ liquid and powder systems. will there be any discounts in september at excel, or was it a one off ?

hi

normally at the shows there is some sort of discount on all the items there i saved alot of money at the last show xx im sure creative will be doing offers xx

Hi, i found that sometimes the savings were really substantial. I looked at getting a UV lamp at Olympia, to buy it now would be £75 + vat, at the show they were £49.99+ vat.

Obviously not everything will be as good , but its definately worth waiting for the bargains.

talented talons said:
Hi, i found that sometimes the savings were really substantial. I looked at getting a UV lamp at Olympia, to buy it now would be £75 + vat, at the show they were £49.99+ vat.

Obviously not everything will be as good , but its definately worth waiting for the bargains.

I'm sure you know about this but I will just mention it.. that there are great savings on liquid and powders on the designer nails site for this months special offers. As they say, every little helps!!
Rgs Avril x

avril said:
I'm sure you know about this but I will just mention it.. that there are great savings on liquid and powders on the designer nails site for this months special offers. As they say, every little helps!!
Rgs Avril x
ooh cheers avril, i had no idea. does anyone have the site address please.

angel fingers said:
ooh cheers avril, i had no idea. does anyone have the site address please.
can anyone help please, i tried a search, but no good :|

there are lots of company websites on the Industry Links section on here

naturalnails said:
there are lots of company websites on the Industry Links section on here
right, i have now found the site, thankyou. BUT what do i put for user i.d, it will not let me in ! :mad:

hi you have to open an account with creative fax them your certificates and they will give you an account number so you can see the products hth xx

emmalouisa said:
hi you have to open an account with creative fax them your certificates and they will give you an account number so you can see the products hth xx
I am doing a training course at the moment at a local place called the nail centre in spixworth, norwich, does the certificate of completion for this course get me into that site? Apparently the certificate is recognised by ANT. Failing that will my VTCT manicure certificate get me an account?

Teena_B said:
I am doing a training course at the moment at a local place called the nail centre in spixworth, norwich, does the certificate of completion for this course get me into that site? Apparently the certificate is recognised by ANT. Failing that will my VTCT manicure certificate get me an account?
I think your VTCT will be ok - you will have to fax/send it to them. Give them a call and ask them. The number is 0113 274 8486 for customer line if you dont have an account.

Carole Lindsay said:
I think your VTCT will be ok - you will have to fax/send it to them. Give them a call and ask them. The number is 0113 274 8486 for customer line if you dont have an account.

SORRY JUST NEEDED to say that the number Carole quoted above is the Consumer Line (and an old number - where did you get it Carole so I know to change it..) for the non-professional so that we can send them to you to buy their Solar Oil etc - try the main number 0113 275 5719 and ask to be put through to Business Services - they will be able to help you with an account!

Latest posts

Back