Creative Distribution..a complete disaster!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jax

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am gobsmacked at Creative at the moment. For 2 weeks - NO Acrylic, No Monomer, No Brushes, NO Forms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I've had 3 different stories as to why this has happened. They wont take back orders or do any reservations and have NO CLUE as to when I will be able to get the stuff I desperately need.

Talk about being let down by your supplier!! My questions is what are you geeks all doing? Have you started using another brand? I'm going to have to do that but have no clue which one to try?????????

HELP!!

Try not to be gobsmacked.

The entire product line is being REDONE, they may not have their stuff in because of this.

And your supplier needs to be more upfront with you, as its not Creative directly you are buying from, it's your supplier, who didn't back themselves up properly!

Bug Izzidoll, she might have more info for you.

Good luck! I know it's frustrating, but you will get through it!! :)

Try not to be gobsmacked.

The entire product line is being REDONE, they may not have their stuff in because of this.

And your supplier needs to be more upfront with you, as its not Creative directly you are buying from, it's your supplier, who didn't back themselves up properly!

Bug Izzidoll, she might have more info for you.

Good luck! I know it's frustrating, but you will get through it!! :)

Thanks Heather - it is very frustrating!

What do you mean its being 'redone'? I havent heard anything about this?

Actually I have to say I am gobsmacked by this!! I'm not sure where you have tried, but I was in the OSNS in Leeds only yesterday and they had various types of forms, brushes and loads of monomer and polymers for sale, so I would give them a try. In fact I was like a kid in a sweet shop as there was all sorts of stuff there that isn't in the catalogue!

In fact I was like a kid in a sweet shop as there was all sorts of stuff there that isn't in the catalogue!

Mmmm so does this mean a new catalogue is due soon too...?

Mmmm so does this mean a new catalogue is due soon too...?
eRM WELL i THINK THERE WERE A FEW LINES THAT WERE BEING DISCONTINued :eek::o (oops caps locks) and so I grabbed myself a sooper bargain of a Revivanail display stand! Thank god I was going on the plane and my suitcase was full, and you can't take most stuff in hand luggage, or I think Mr B. Card would have giving me a good ticking off:green:!

But seriously there was loads of stock there so I can't believe that there are still issues about this.

Actually I have to say I am gobsmacked by this!! I'm not sure where you have tried, but I was in the OSNS in Leeds only yesterday and they had various types of forms, brushes and loads of monomer and polymers for sale, so I would give them a try. In fact I was like a kid in a sweet shop as there was all sorts of stuff there that isn't in the catalogue!

Weird...I am really puzzled now. Will call again ASAP, I wonder if they are keeping stock just for the shop because they definitely havent been able to help me for a while now by phone.

Does anyone know if I have to do a conversion course to buy EZFlow or can I buy off the shelf so to speak?

hi

yep i have had the same problem here - ended up ordering from Ellisons in Birmingham - they had most of the stock i needed!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Juliette and i have encountered these issues with Academie.I have to say i feel more for Juliette than myself as she desperately needs products for one of her treatments and has been waiting for weeks now.:eek:

I am in a similar situation with a few bits and pieces aswell.Felt like an absolute gopher with NO marketing material to show clients whatsoever and had to get all my information of the french web...I think ill ask them for a job as translator as its taken over a year to provide one simple pamphlet for the salon,and nothing,no literature for the client to explain each and every sytem from the brand.:mad::lol:

Still,im positive...:green:

Weird...I am really puzzled now. Will call again ASAP, I wonder if they are keeping stock just for the shop because they definitely havent been able to help me for a while now by phone.
try the OSNS rather than the main phone line and he can look for you. I don't know if they have th specific products you want, but I was impressed at how much was there.

Does anyone know if I have to do a conversion course to buy EZFlow or can I buy off the shelf so to speak?

You would need to do a conversion.

Would probably be cheaper to buy more products in bulk if you are experencing these problems.

There are more than one OSNS within the Creative Company.....if your regular distributor doesn't have the products you need then go and source it from another OSNS. You are Creative trained and have your ID number so there is no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't get what you need.....You may think it is bad practice not to be able to get what you want when you want it, but in all honesty, it seems you havent really tried every avenue to resolve your dilema before you vented your frustrations.....
David

Its not the first time Ive went into the creative shop at queenslie and they have had their shelfs poorly stocked and when you ask them its always the same answer "The fault lies with Creative" I have been trained with creative for many many years now and have got to the point that if they dont have it I dont bother trying to sorce it elsewear, I just go to the competitor who has excellent stock on their shelfs.

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned here either stock what techs want or be able to tell them why they cant at least order it.:irked: (If it wasnt for the fact that I happen to like a lot of creative products i would definately go elsewear all the time as it is im not interested in excuses and usually leave going elsewear.)

As to the person who say its up to the shopper to try other avenues In an ideal world this would be ok but seriously who has the time to hunt all over Glasgow for products all we ask is to be able to go into the shop get what we want and if they dont have it able to order it.

This is not the first post on this problem if looked back you will see that it is a reccurring complaint. Come on Creative you know we love you:lol: get Scotland (Glasgow)stocked and we will shop.

If you are in Scotland, can you not order direct from Leeds if you can't get it from your OSNS? I know that if my local OSNS is out of stock on a particular product, it is more than likely that I can get it from Leeds.

As to the person who say its up to the shopper to try other avenues In an ideal world this would be ok but seriously who has the time to hunt all over Glasgow for products all we ask is to be able to go into the shop get what we want and if they dont have it able to order it.

I'm not saying to hunt all over Glasgow for your products......but if you have time on your hands to obviously sit at a computer moaning about your supplier and that you cant get products then surely you have time to make a few phone calls to source your products....its not rocket science......
David

There are more than one OSNS within the Creative Company.....if your regular distributor doesn't have the products you need then go and source it from another OSNS. You are Creative trained and have your ID number so there is no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't get what you need.....You may think it is bad practice not to be able to get what you want when you want it, but in all honesty, it seems you havent really tried every avenue to resolve your dilema before you vented your frustrations.....
David

My point is....and I stand by this - Creative are being RUBBISH at the moment, what a monumental cock up they are making of customer service and distribution.

Your loyalty is commendable but come on!! Creative aren't doing me a favour by supplying me with products - I'm doing them a favour by buying from them. I have absolutely NO intention of spending half the day on the phone trying to source their products - I point blank refuse to do it - I'd rather source a new supplier that gives a sh*t!! To be honest I'm surprised and puzzled that there seems to be this unconditional alliance to Creative by some techs - it just doesnt make business sense in my view. If your supplier's not delivering - get a new supplier!

There is no unconditional alliance on my part. I don't have the same problems getting my products but if I did I would pursue it with the people that can address the problems and not just go ranting on an international forum.

What did you expect to achieve from this thread?

My point is....and I stand by this - Creative are being RUBBISH at the moment, what a monumental cock up they are making of customer service and distribution.

Your loyalty is commendable but come on!! Creative aren't doing me a favour by supplying me with products - I'm doing them a favour by buying from them. I have absolutely NO intention of spending half the day on the phone trying to source their products - I point blank refuse to do it - I'd rather source a new supplier that gives a sh*t!! To be honest I'm surprised and puzzled that there seems to be this unconditional alliance to Creative by some techs - it just doesnt make business sense in my view. If your supplier's not delivering - get a new supplier!

You obviously aren't happy with the service you are getting, but do you really think that coming on here is going to resolve your issues? Would it not be more beneficial to you that if you really are that unhappy you either take your complaint up with someone who CAN make a difference, ie those senior people who work at Hyperion Head Office. Or quietly take your business elsewhere.

The title of your thread makes it seem that the whole of Creative has a problem when it turns out to be your local OSNS. Just as you cannot understand the alliance - some may call it with an old fashioned word called loyalty - I cannot understand these threads that are totally negative and non constructive. You may feel a need to vent but this really isn't helpful to anyone.

I have to say that I am experiencing the same problems as you and enough is enough.

I have made the decision to change from Creative to OPI as Hyperion just don't have the stock or the facility to back order, you are just told to keep ringing back next week.

I have had a polish rack on order from Ellisons since the beginning of the year :eek::mad::irked: (they have a back order facility thank god) then I recieve a call from them 2 weeks ago telling me that Hyperion have advised them the rack has been discontinued, something to do with the design ? So I called Hyperion direct to be told completley different story, just the old 'its out of stock and will be in soon' funny that as Ive been told that for seven months.

In the salon I just have to keep the enamels in a basket (how professional looking) and I swear some of my clients think im lying about the stock issues !! So thats it im changing to OPI for my polish now and ive already checked they have racks in stock :lol:

I have also had serious problems with Academie products also distributed by Hyperion and I find it quite worrying that one company fails with both product lines.

Before I get shot down in flames I have contacted Hyperion about these issues both in person, telephone and email !!! Just wanted jax to know she isn't alone :hug:

Jax,Juliette,you are not alone in these problems,and i feel Hyperion do have some distributions of which they need to sort out.:!::rolleyes:

I can not comment on Creative nails,only for Academie.

As for OPI,i have never encountered stock issues,as a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back