creative & ezflow conversion, what next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ditzy

Reaction score
OK, so, if you originally trained with another company, but you want to switch to Creative or EzFlow, please tell me -

If you do a conversion, can you then go on to become a master, and maybe possibly an educator, or do you have to have done the Creative foundation or EzFlow foundation in the first place?

I'm wavering between Creative and EzFlow, but whichever way I go, I want to be able to develop further. Maybe not as far as educator, but I definitely want to develop my skills over time as I go along (I have this awful thing where I have to be the best I can at everything I do:rolleyes:).

With ezflow you can do a conversion course with them, (after doing your foundation with another.....as long as ezflow or creative recognise the original course you did) you can do the conversion then work your way up to master level etc...and i am sure that is the same with creative too.
a cnd technician should be able to verify this for you

With ezflow you can do a conversion course with them, (after doing your foundation with another.....as long as ezflow or creative recognise the original course you did) you can do the conversion then work your way up to master level etc...and i am sure that is the same with creative too.
a cnd technician should be able to verify this for you
yes your information is right Joanne,
if you do the conversion with creative you can then take any of their classes and climb the ladder of education all the way to grand master if you want to

I have never done a Creative Foundation Course:eek:

I trained in another system, then did my conversion, and followed up with Masters etc......

Thanks guys! This site is so helpful, you ask a question, you get the answer. Why can't more places in life be like that?!:green:

I have never done a Creative Foundation Course:eek:

I trained in another system, then did my conversion, and followed up with Masters etc......

im the same hunnio.... altho in my case i did my nvq at college using a well know brand... then found ezflow a few years later and now look at me....lololol

Jess
xox

OK, so, if you originally trained with another company, but you want to switch to Creative or EzFlow, please tell me -

If you do a conversion, can you then go on to become a master, and maybe possibly an educator, or do you have to have done the Creative foundation or EzFlow foundation in the first place?

I'm wavering between Creative and EzFlow, but whichever way I go, I want to be able to develop further. Maybe not as far as educator, but I definitely want to develop my skills over time as I go along (I have this awful thing where I have to be the best I can at everything I do:rolleyes:).

just had a wee read of your profile... it said you have done some ezflow training, why not ring up your educator and see what else you may need to do... it could just be a case of doing a 1 day convo class or a believe and succeed workshop...

hth

Jess
xox

just had a wee read of your profile... it said you have done some ezflow training, why not ring up your educator and see what else you may need to do... it could just be a case of doing a 1 day convo class or a believe and succeed workshop...

hth

Jess
xox

Looks like the person I trained with doesn't do it any more, but that's not a problem, I've been in contact with the person who now trains for my area, she's only about 3/4 hour away from me, much closer! I think I'm actually going to do what you say, a conversion class. Anthony Buckley advised the same thing. He's a star, I PM'd him late one evening, looked next morning and I'd had a reply:hug:

team effort !
Looks like the person I trained with doesn't do it any more, but that's not a problem, I've been in contact with the person who now trains for my area, she's only about 3/4 hour away from me, much closer! I think I'm actually going to do what you say, a conversion class. Anthony Buckley advised the same thing. He's a star, I PM'd him late one evening, looked next morning and I'd had a reply:hug:

Latest posts

Back