creative flawless pink powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtech17

Reaction score
has any1 had any problems usin the flawless pink creative nails powder?
i have used it for the first time tonite and it kept leaving lines were id added the next bead on the nail plate, plus it was too pink to be used over a white tip i had to use white acylic instead....
anyone else had problems
please tell me ur thoughts on this powder good or bad???

from what i have read on here Flawless is designed to be mixed with another powder....you could use your flawless mix just in zone 3 and 2 and then clear over zone 1 for use with white tips, you wouldn't really apply this over white tips.

type in flawless in the search engine on here and you will find loads of help on this x

as Angie has said, flawless is design to be blended with other powders, its to 'bubble gum' on its own, its an opaque powder that is great to hide in perfections on the nail plate or to extended the nail plate on people with short/small plates (ie nail bitters)

the white line that you are getting are probably down to your application of the product, the opaque powders need to be layered rather than butted to each other, when you apply zone 2 flatten the back of the bead up to zone 1 so its flush with the nail, and then when you apply zone 1 'drag' the bead over zone 2 this will stop and marbling of the product xx hth

Hi , i had the same problem when i first used it, then realised it is best mixed or you realy need to taper it in to each zone. Now i mix with intense pink which makes it less peachy.:)

Latest posts

Back