Creative Foundation Course Booked !!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOO gals and boiz i have booked my creative nail foundation course in acrylics ! cant wait looking so forward to it , any advice for me??? :green: :lol: :idea:

Exciting isn't it? Enjoy.

Well done Stef I am sure you will have fun :)

WOOOOOOOOO gals and boiz i have booked my creative nail foundation course in acrylics ! cant wait looking so forward to it , any advice for me??? :green: :lol: :idea:
thats great ,so have i ,cant wait ,it so exciting ,when do you start?

Oh you will both enjoy it more than you can ever imagine, have fun and good luck:hug:

Well girls you will love it so much, I couldn't wait to do more so I have just spent the last 2 days doing my Brisa and Spa well worth it :hug:

The foundation is just the beginning there are so many other things to learn its defiantly the way to start good luck Im sure you will both get on fine:hug:

aunt sal i start on the 23rr october hehehe
xxxxx thanks for your advice every 1

aunt sal i start on the 23rr october hehehe
xxxxx thanks for your advice every 1
i start mine on the 9th off october ,.in manchester just woundering if we were on the same one , keep you posted to let you no what my first day was like. :)

Hi Stef - I just looked up your profile... are you doing the FDFC with Denise in Crawley - she is wicked and we just recieved a lovely letter of praise in regards to her teaching style. Enjoy everything and be a sponge - soak it all in. Obvioulsy we are here for you now and after. :hug:

:green: AWWWW mrs geek thats a lovly thing to say heheh makes me feel all special , yeh denise is my trainer and i have for the five days. Been told shes really helpful and enjoyable to work with and im looking so forward to it . I wanna make nails a part of my life and especially in the industry. To represent this industry means so much to me and i feel that its extremley important to know your stuff when out in the real world. Together we can work as one to show the public that we can all suport each other no matter what !

:green: AWWWW mrs geek thats a lovly thing to say heheh makes me feel all special , yeh denise is my trainer and i have for the five days. Been told shes really helpful and enjoyable to work with and im looking so forward to it . I wanna make nails a part of my life and especially in the industry. To represent this industry means so much to me and i feel that its extremley important to know your stuff when out in the real world. Together we can work as one to show the public that we can all suport each other no matter what !

Rock On Dude .... that's exactly WHY we do it... team spirit etc... go kick some butt and be the best of the best!! :hug:

:hug: Hi, New to the site today and read your message - Im on my 4th day of the Creative Foundation course on Thursday ..... Its absolutely brilliant! Just wish I done it years ago .......
Can't wait to do more - have fun you'll love it!!!!:lol:

Congrats Nailspa, it's great to have your course to look forward to and be heading in the right direction. I have my L&P Induction booked for November with Liza and it feels like it is ages away. I wish I had started with Creative in the beginning like you are, but on the positive side was able to recognise just how good Creative teachers and products were when I did the workshop at Earls Court recently.
Good luck, as well as learning loads I can guarantee you will have lots of fun at the same time if the workshops are anything to go by!:lol:

Latest posts

Back