Creative Foundation course in Wiltshire/Avon area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail_316

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering if anyone could help me find some details of a CND Foundation course in Wiltshire/Avon area. I rang Sweet Squared today and they are going to send me some stuff but didnt really confirm either way if there is an academy in either Salisbury or Wiltshire, I searched the fourms before I called them and noticed that a few people had mentioned Salisbury and Bristol.

Also if anyone can advise how much roughly a Foundation course costs? Again searched the forums but seems to vary so wondered if anyone had any up to date costs of courses?

Sorry for all the questions just keen to try and book something ASAP!
Gail
x

Hi Gail
we are not allowed to give prices on this site but don't worry you will find all costs are printed in the brochure that they will send out to you,
it is well worth every penny it costs i can tell you that much,
you will also find info on the nearest training centre to in the brochure,
if you still have questions when you have read through it just give them a call back and they will be happy to help you hth

I believe you can do Foundation in either Bristol or Oxford. There isn't a training academy in Salisbury any more.......

hth's

Thanks for the advice you 2 much appreciated :)

We have Andrea (more Bristol), Katrina (Devon) and Hannah who is Salisbury area. I imagine they will send you info for Hannah. HTH's

Thanks Samantha!
Gail
x

Hi All
I called Sweet Squared on Wednesday last week and I haven't received any info in the post as yet, I know it may be delayed because of the bank holiday but can anyone advise me how long it normally takes to arrive?
I am maybe a bit too keen I know :)

They are usually very fast so it must be due to the back log of post that will have built up over the bank holiday hth

Latest posts

Back