Creative Foundation Course..what happens if....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletink

Reaction score
You find yourself unable to attend??

I know that the deposit is non-returnable. However I find myself in a situation at work now where the dates that I had booked are no longer an option for me due to the other secretary going into hospital for her long awaited op.

I guess my question would be, would Creative consider giving the place to another person instead of me? I have paid my £205 deposit, and if for example, anyone was prepared to give me £100 (to try to recoup some of my deposit lost), could I allow them to go in my place? The course in question is in July at Craven Arms in Shropshire. At least then, the potential new person would still have to pay the balance of about £300 on the day, but would be able to do the course for £400 instead of £500.

Mrs Geek...anyone...can you tell me whether this would be allowed?

Thanks very much....xx

Angela
xx

littletink said:
You find yourself unable to attend??

I know that the deposit is non-returnable. However I find myself in a situation at work now where the dates that I had booked are no longer an option for me due to the other secretary going into hospital for her long awaited op.

I guess my question would be, would Creative consider giving the place to another person instead of me? I have paid my £205 deposit, and if for example, anyone was prepared to give me £100 (to try to recoup some of my deposit lost), could I allow them to go in my place? The course in question is in July at Craven Arms in Shropshire. At least then, the potential new person would still have to pay the balance of about £300 on the day, but would be able to do the course for £400 instead of £500.

Mrs Geek...anyone...can you tell me whether this would be allowed?

Thanks very much....xx

Angela
xx

YOu won't loose your deposit unless you decide not to attend at all!!

The CNA have this type of thing covered and are not insensitive to people's needs for goodness sake. They will be happy to hold your deposit pending another suitable date for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back