Creative Foundation Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy 100

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

First time to this site, I was wondering if anyone can help? I am just in the process of finishing the VTCT Manicure and Pedicure course at my local college part time in the evening, and I have taken the very big step of booking onto the 4 day foundation course with Creative - I am sooooooo excited I feel like a little kid again! Can anyone tell me what the course is like? What stuff to take with me? What to wear? And any tips you may have?

Thanks in anticipation! x x x x

Hi and welcome to heaven!!!!!!!
You`re gonna love the course and apart from taking yourself along in a salon uniform you need nothing else.
Just enjoy, and don`t forget to tell us how you enjoyed it

Thanks Debs,

I am soooooo excited, do you have any tips? What is the exam like? I am doing it with Marco Benito in Birmingham, May 10, 11, 12 & 27. I will let you know how I get on. Do you think I will have to buy much?

big kisses for replying x x x x

Hello

I have just finished my Four day foundation course, and enjoyed it so much. Best to take with you a A4 Pad and a pen as there is some theory to write. You will really enjoy it!
If you have more questions I will be happy to help!!!

Jo

Hello

Thanks for replying, what's the homework like, is there lots is it mainly theory?

What happens on the first day when you get there?

x x x x x

Come on now Daisy .... No need for you to know everything before you get there!! The others won't.
Yes there is homework. Yes there is plenty to learn. Yes you will enjoy the experience.
Go with an open and receptive mind and a positive atitude and have a good time!! Your nail skills will be better for it.

ok Geeg, I just want it all to happen now, I know May isn't far away, but you know that feeling when you want something so bad, well I have that feeling and just want it now, sorry I just get over excited, thanks for all your help!!!

x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back