Creative Foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy 100

Reaction score
Hello

My Creative foundation course is literally in 10 days time in Birmingham at the Marco Benito Salon - I am so excited - counting the days. Has anybody got any last minute hints or tips (excuss the pun)! Do we have to wear a full salon uniform? What to take etc?

Daisy x x x x

Daisy 100 said:
Hello

My Creative foundation course is literally in 10 days time in Birmingham at the Marco Benito Salon - I am so excited - counting the days. Has anybody got any last minute hints or tips (excuss the pun)! Do we have to wear a full salon uniform? What to take etc?

Daisy x x x x

You will have received all the information regarding the class, dress code (smart casual, NO blue jeans) etc in your info pack from head office. The Academy will meet your needs and any extras you want you will be able to purchase as and when needed probably from Ellisons.

Last minute tip is to relax and enjoy the show :) Marco is quite the character as well as a great teacher so have fun.

Hi Daisy,
The only thing I can think of that I wished I'd took was my tip cutters ... we all borrowed our tutor's.
Apart from that ... a clear head and an open mind ;)
As Geeg said, Marco is a great guy ...Im in with him for a 1-1 next week, so I'm pretty excited too!!!!

Hi Daisie
Ive just done my Creative conversion course with Marco and we all just wore smart clothes we were not expected to wear uniforms,I had a really great day and Marco was brilliant he didn't rush anyone it was all very relaxed.
I have been on quite a nail courses and think that the creative one was the most informative .I cant wait to do the Master course.

Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back