creative french polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
I am looking for french colours and don`t really want to buy the whole french package, can anyone tell me what colours they use for french manicure

Hi Debbie

I use Cold Shoulder and Negligee - gives a beautiful 'virgin' type look - a firm favourite with my clients.

Adele

thanks Adele, I`ll give it a go

i use cream puff and either negligee or moonlight and roses

crazy'n'creative said:
i use cream puff and either negligee or moonlight and roses
I'm with you on that one Caroline - Moonlight & Roses with Cream Puff is gorgeous and the most requested at the mo....I'm still playing around with the Lulu collection to come up with something just as nice and rapidly working my way through the bottles - there are so many combinations to try!

I am getting very exited, ordered the LULU Collection this morning from Loughton, will be here first thing in the morning.
so I will have a great chioce so Mike has assured me.
Also have activated my Points system, on the size of my orders it works out free delivery for me, can't be bad eh?
Just had to share this
Love Ruth xxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I am getting very exited, ordered the LULU Collection this morning from Loughton, will be here first thing in the morning.
so I will have a great chioce so Mike has assured me.
Also have activated my Points system, on the size of my orders it works out free delivery for me, can't be bad eh?
Just had to share this
Love Ruth xxx

The Lulu collection is fab, fab, fab Ruth ;) - its funny you mention the points though - Mike told me he had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about them following a discussion on the boards here a while back! Interesting - I've spent a small fortune lately and i'm not accumulating any points :(.....why?????

Well thats strange, cause I def. got mine activated.
Tell him you heard it from the Horses mouth so to speak.
Not that I am calling Sam, Samantha or gigi horses now lol
But I just told him thats where I heard it from and then he just sorted it out for me.
Give them another call, I am sure it will get sorted out.
love Ruth xxxx

hollyballoo said:
Mike told me he had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about them following a discussion on the boards here a while back! Interesting - I've spent a small fortune lately and i'm not accumulating any points :(.....why?????

hmmm.... Look into this one as well. Tracy H had mentioned some problems due to some some staff chages... wonder if there is some screw up somewhere? Like I said... Ill check it out... in the meatime do what Ruth says... tell them we have been discussing it here... it will prepare him for my call ;)

The Nail Geek said:
hmmm.... Look into this one as well. Tracy H had mentioned some problems due to some some staff chages... wonder if there is some screw up somewhere? Like I said... Ill check it out... in the meatime do what Ruth says... tell them we have been discussing it here... it will prepare him for my call ;)

Well I must admit, I thought it was all a bit odd a few weeks back when I was mentioning certain things and he asked me where I was getting all this info from and I said Sam Sweet's website! Shock, horror he said "who?" :shocker: and just said I'm obviously hearing everything first and that he's the last to know. He isn't new staff though, that's why I thought all this was so strange, particularly that he isn't necessarily being "kept up" with all things CND! This is no criticism of Mike though cos I think he's a great character but I'd just like to be able to ask him something and not have him look at me like I'm mad and have pulled these notions out of a hat! I am mad of course...goes without saying... :silly: these problems just help confirm it in his mind :D !

How does this points system work then, I have spent hundreds up there already and I don`t know anything about a points system

debbiepromotions said:
How does this points system work then, I have spent hundreds up there already and I don`t know anything about a points system

for every £ you spend you get a point - they add up and you can turn them back into £'s and off set them on a future bill! It is essentially an automatic 5% discount! ;)

mrs geek said:
for every £ you spend you get a point - they add up and you can turn them back into £'s and off set them on a future bill! It is essentially an automatic 5% discount! ;)

hmmm....so when this gets sorted out at the Loughton branch, will our previous spends (of which there have been many!) be taken into account?

hmmm....so when this gets sorted out at the Loughton branch, will our previous spends (of which there have been many!) be taken into account?

Holly this really isn't my area :? I am quoting what I know to be true and what I understand the rest of our Subs should be doing. I think this needs to be taken directly to Gillian Cawthray who is Customer Care / Sales Manager at HQ in Leeds! We will get this sorted once and for all I am sure :rolleyes: I never knew this to be a problem until these posts :oops: As you are all aware - we moved over premises today - everything is operational but we are having training on Monday on the new phone system! I can't give extensions right now coz I don't even know what mine is yet :oops: :oops: The main number still applies though and Gillian will help!!! :shock: Hope I have! ;)

for every £ you spend you get a point - they add up and you can turn them back into £'s and off set them on a future bill! It is essentially an automatic 5% discount!

Yep Samantha you are right. it's what Loughton OSNS do for me.
5% discount on my bill , but Mike did say, bless his heart, that I have to remind him if I wanted it straight away lol..........or I could save up the points and then use them, it was up to me how I did this.

So no problems here. I told him where I got the info from and he set it up right away...........
By the way got my LULU Collection now, Wow they are fab, but the problem is.........................What colour do I choose for the weekend????
Oh well looks likethey are all getting a go................
As they say so many clolours, so little time lol

Love Ruth xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back