Creative geeks, ideas needed for a scarecrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
hey geeks,

ok so the title seems a bit weird for this time of year lol!!!!
my village have a yearly walking day but have renamed it to a festival and all the local shops have a competition to build a scarecrow.
since our salon is new this is the first time weir doing it and we have decided on JESSICA RABBIT!!!!

found a good wig and making a dress wont be a problem, but how on earth do i make a body????????? hourglass figure that is!!!!!

was thinking a mannequin but they are expensive and im on a budget for this!!!

if anyone has any ideas i would be really greatful!!!!!!! :)

What about some sort of paper mâché?

you could manipulate chicken wire if you have access to it. or blow up beach balls hee hee hee xoxo

eBay do cheap mannequins that are sold from china for people who just wanna have something to put clothes on! Even the half bodied ones you could use and it wud give you the shape for big hips?? Xxx

Thanx for ur replies! You can make ur own I've been looking on the Internet! Going to try that n just use tights for arms n legs x

i was going to say theme it on beauty ie eyeshadows for eyes, nail polish for nose etc!!

Stuff tights with news paper, a couple of tan pairs that are semi opaque should do ;-) only a thought xx

Latest posts

Back