Creative gone bust???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Hi all
Just had my first night at college on my nail course and a lady fron sally's came in with our student cards.
Anyway i ask her if they supplie creative polish as i am wanting to buy them and she tells me that creative have gone bust and that they are trying to buy the company!
Is this true?

my local creative tutor toldme the owner company of creative has gone into liquidation, but courses are still running and that they should be up and running again soon?? confused!!

my local creative tutor toldme the owner company of creative has gone into liquidation, but courses are still running and that they should be up and running again soon?? confused!!
So it looks like this is true then and someone else will be buying creative!
Well i'll still be able to buy my polish then so that's ok :)

creative have not gone bust....Hyerpion Group who are the uk distributors for Creative have gone into liquidation. x

hi,
i hope sallys dont buy them, thay let any one and every one in creative is a profesonal product, i hate it when that happens :mad:

ღMandyღ;634102 said:
Hi all
Just had my first night at college on my nail course and a lady fron sally's came in with our student cards.
Anyway i ask her if they supplie creative polish as i am wanting to buy them and she tells me that creative have gone bust and that they are trying to buy the company!
Is this true?

sally's stocking creative ....... o0h great :rolleyes:

creative have not gone bust....Hyerpion Group who are the uk distributors for Creative have gone into liquidation. x
So i wonder who will take over then.
She made out like it was the end of the world and that this company would save the day! :irked:
Some people just go OTT.
Thanks Angie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back