Creative Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletink

Reaction score
I'm sorry..I'm sure I've seen the answer to this somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

The Creative 4 day foundation course includes about £120 worth of kit.

Does anyone know what this kit consists of?

Thanks guys...I'm just curious...

Thank you.

Angela
xx

100 Tip Tray Velocity
+ other Tip Samples
4oz Retention+
Perfect White Powder
Perfect Pink Powder
Scrubfresh
Cool Blue
Solar Oil
AHA Cuticle Eraser
Abrasives
Dropper
Dappen Dishes
Pro Styler Brush
Nail Trainer
Folder

I can't remember exact sizes and I am sure there is more. To get your answer EXACT call the Academy Sales Dept and an Academy Adviser will let you know exactly - 0113 275 0433!:)

Thank you

Im going on the course end of April and I was also wondering !

Kx

Mrs Geek said:
100 Tip Tray Velocity
+ other Tip Samples
4oz Retention+
Perfect White Powder
Perfect Pink Powder
Scrubfresh
Cool Blue
Solar Oil
AHA Cuticle Eraser
Abrasives
Dropper
Dappen Dishes
Pro Styler Brush
Nail Trainer
Folder

I can't remember exact sizes and I am sure there is more. To get your answer EXACT call the Academy Sales Dept and an Academy Adviser will let you know exactly - 0113 275 0433!:)

Thank you .... you're a star...

Angela
xx

Hi there,

I did the course at the beginning of march, and you get in the kit what the geeg says. Be prepared to have to buy more products and items though, as you will need them to carry out your set of nails on your model, things like,files and buffers, you can get a sample abrasive pack, plus pippettes, nail fresh, hands down pads, lint free - gauze pads, acid free primer, actually they do sell a pack which is quite good value it consists of the acid free primer, scrubfresh, cuticle remover, and cool blue and if i remember correctly it was about 22 pounds plus vat. Is pent 150 pounds on the day i did my course, and that was only 3 weeks ago and already i need to buy more items!! See you all at olympia!!!

Hope this is of some help to you.

Michelle x

Proceed with caution into the osns it will severly damage your visa card lol its like and aladins cave i love it ......... my hubby not so keen when he sees the receipt though lol!!

As Michelle says, you may want to purchase larger samples - this is a 'Foundation Course' and the kit does not have enough product in there to set you up in business:rolleyes: , just enough to start your initial career!!! :) There is enough product to complete 30/40 full sets - by product I am talking about L+P.

Thanks Mrs Geek. I am aware that the "foundation kit" wasn't enough to set me up in business - the aim of going on the course isn't actually to become a nail technician as a form of business. I booked myself on it because I was interested in learning how to do it properly, and gain a good foundation in it, because I wanted something to really get my teeth into, something that I would find interesting, something to achieve for myself. I was just wondering whether it would be enough to get me through the course and homework, allowing for errors that I might make etc i.e., enough to satisfactorily practice on, given that I've never done anything like this before.

I guess that if I do run low on necessary supplies on Day 3, then I could get what I need via Mail Order.

Thanks

Angela
xx

I think it's great that you are doing something for yourself!!! Well done, I bet though, that it becomes something more - just a sneeking suspicion:)

Crumbs Mrs Geek...don't let my dearest one see that! :lol: . I'm just getting into card making as a bit of a hobby - and that's not cheap! He coughed and spluttered at the cost of the Creative foundation course, but as I said to him - I don't drink (well, I rarely drink), don't smoke, very rarely go out - it's just work, home to the kids, housework, work, home to the kids, housework etc....so yes, it would be nice to do something for me.....and if I get bitten by the bug....well, 17 years is a long time to have been in secretarial work...don't you think? :)

Angela
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back