Creative L&P Course booked in Notts - Anyone else been to this one? Confession time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I'm so excited i've finally got my act together and booked myself the real deal! If anyone else has had their L&P Foundation course with Trish in Nottingham please let me know what it was like?!? I'm really looking forward to it, but it's not until January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I can come clean :Scared: - please tell me if you've had this experience & what did u do about it????
I've been doing nails for 2 yrs now, L&P. So whay book a foundation course you may ask!?
Well, in a nutshell, i paid bloody good money & went to London & did a 2 day nail course, was taught how to push the cuticle back with an orange stick, buff the natural nail with an 80 grit and spray with surgical spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apply a natural tip & blend the line in with the 80 grit!!!!!!! Ouch! Apply primer and then paint over with pink acrylic, don't touch the skin. Infils- get your 80 grit and file down the 'ledge' of acrylic, apply more over the top.
By the time i'd finished buying unlabeled stock and all it cost me over £400.

I then went away, set up my busines got insurerd and wondered why my clients nails were cracking, snapping, lifting like you've never seen, losing bits from the stress area (what's that then?).

Then i came across Jacquie Jefford, Anne Swain & Marian Newman books & This fantastic, mind blowing fabulous website. I changed my products to NSI and that helped enormously & I had coshh sheets!
I have learn't so much from all of you by lurkin', reading, asking & by the books. I was told I could just go on the L&P Induction and go from there, but I felt the need to learn my trade 'properly' even though I have taught myself 'properly', from books, tutorials etc, etc. By going on my creative foundation I will finally feel like a real nail tech. Even though I've taught myself lots over the 2 yrs, i've got loads to learn still, always loads to learn!

Does anyone know how I feel?

lol...i can almost feel your excitement coming through the screen...I had Trish train me in Brisa...she is so lovely and her salon is great. She has a fantastic calming nature about her...she will make you feel totally at home and relaxed. You will love it. xxx

Latest posts

Back