Creative l&p - restocking problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eledhel

Reaction score
Hi

I'm currently an NVQ Nail Services student at a local college and we're using Creative l&p to learn with. My one big problem is that I can't restock until I'm trained.

Why is it that a student learning with Creative products can't replenish their stock from anywhere other than ebay? It's my understanding that all these products available on ebay is not a good thing, yet it's the only place that I can go to get more stuff. I can't things through college as that's not a service they provide - does anyone have any suggestions??

thanks

Personally I think its something you should take up with your college.

They should be providing you with the stuff you need, or should at least be able to tell you how to go about it.

I would ask your college what your supposed to do.

Becki x

Personally I think its something you should take up with your college.

They should be providing you with the stuff you need, or should at least be able to tell you how to go about it.

I would ask your college what your supposed to do.

Becki x
I agree. Your college should be encouraging you to practice as much as possible. How do they expect you to improve if you don't have the products to practice.

Hiya ... have you rang Sweet Squared at all...??? i know there are strict rules with regards to ordering but i think it could be worth just have a word...it cant hurt can it. x

I did ring Sweet Squared a few months back and they confirmed that I needed to be trained however I didn't realise the problem then. I'll try giving them another ring and see what they say

thanks for the help guys :)

Have you explained fully to SS that your college have provided CND products for you to train with? I am not sure that the ethics are quite right there, when I did my training at college we used Scratch products which are specifically aimed at the student market. Perhaps you should have another talk to your tutor. From my own experience, my tutor had sole responsibility for deciding which prouducts to use and so as CND are extremely reputable and she may be a CND tech, this is why she has chosen to do this. However, it is absolutely ridiculous that you can't practice with the products you are being trained in.

If all else fails, I would suggest buying another L&P system as the principle will be the same (just check to see what consistancy you should be working, ie wet, medium wet or dry). That way, at least you can still practice your product placement, smile lines etc.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back