Creative L & P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smiler13334 said:
Can someone tell me what clients would have the Retention+ and the Radical.?
Radical Liquid is a re-inforced cross-linking liquid for tough enhancements!
Retention+ is a keratin bonding liquid for lift prone clients!
Do you need primer for the latter?
NO, you don't need to prime with either of them!
Is the only difference between the two that the retention has a primer already in it?
Retention+ DOES NOT have primer in it and never has - it's called major advanced IPN technology that doesn't exist in any other L&P system - this is why both are patented liquids!!
l need to get Doug Schoon's book l think
I think this would be a great help!!! ;)
Do you get to use both on the conversion day or just the one?
Retention+ comes in the kit, not Radical but if you want to try Radical, the trainers will have it available :!:
you can make thinner enhancements. Roughly how much thinner?
They should be thin as in natural looking, not horse-hooves on nails :rolleyes:
How do you get a crisp line for sculpting without back bobbing?
Please look at the tutorials section - it is explained brilliantly there :idea:
One thing l am having trouble with is the thickness of the free edge - should it be the same as a natural nail or a bit thicker for strength?
Slightly thicker for strength
Loads of questions, it's like being back at school -
Trese - It sounds like you NEED a class :shock: - every question you have asked is coved on the Creative Conversion!! Go for it, we can only help so much with the typing!!!

Mrs Geek you are a STAR :salute:

Yes l totally agree with you on the conversion and as soon as l can do one l will be there!!

thank you for answering my questions and l will take on board all you have said, can't wait to try the best going.

time seems to go too quickly!!!!!

Pleased you are better now :D

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi All
Can someone tell me what clients would have the retention+ and the Radical.? do you need primer for the later? Is the only difference between the two that the retention has a primer already in it? (l need to get doug schoon book l think - on my christmas list)

Do you get to use both on the conversion day, or just the one.?

My friend uses it and swears by the retention+ and you can make thinner enhancements,roughly how much thinner?

how do you get a crisp line for sculpting without back bobbing? one thing l am having trouble with is the thickness of the free edge - should it be the same as a natural nail or a bit thicker for strength?

Loads of questions it's like being back at school - if you don't ask you won't find out.
Look forward to your help! :D

...smiler - best of luck!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back