creative logo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
...please please can someone tell me....... i have emailed leeds x 3 via the info the academy AND sales departments and no one has replied. Can i use the creative logo in my advertising and yellow pages ad... i have done a fabric course and sell enamels and solar oil......
i also asked for any6 marketing stuff from them....

Hi Jen,

I think you would be better calling the marketing dept. I called a little while back and for some reason the lady I spoke to did not have me down as having trained - I need to sort out getting a copy of my certificate sent before I could get permission. I must do it soon as my Yellow Pages ad is due for renewal before the end of the year.

who are you emailing??? [email protected] will take you through to Nicole or Christian and they should take care of this for sure!!

thanks fiona and Mrs Geek...i find it interesting that not one of the people i emailed forwarded my email or emailed me with the details.... after a post i put about franchises and the support etc., geeg replied saying creative give you all the support without the fee.... not what im finding... but maybe im just fussy but i would expect SOMEONE to reply after Four emails!!!!!

Well this is not a good situation is it?

Private message Mrs Geek and tell her exactly who you have been e-mailing so we can follow up the reasons why you have received no answer to your queries.

Certainly if you had got hold of the marketing dept. they definitely would have given you the support you seek. Now we need to find out why your queries were not being forwarded to the marketing dept so they could help you.

Speak to Nicole in Marketing and she will be only to pleased to oblige. I'm very sorry for the delay in getting what you require.

Thehandsanctuary said:
i find it interesting that not one of the people i emailed forwarded my email or emailed me with the details.... after a post i put about franchises and the support etc., geeg replied saying creative give you all the support without the fee.... not what im finding... but maybe im just fussy but i would expect SOMEONE to reply after Four emails!!!!!

SO WOULD I :shock: I have copied this entire section and will be showing our Sales and Marketing tomorrow. Pls email me Jen, better to get these things sorted ASAP! ;)

I spoke to Nicole today and everything was sorted and I will be sending my brochure/price list to Nicole tomorrow with the logos on for approval.

Jen, I sometimes find that e-mails get lost in transit. If I think a response should have come then I normally phone to check it has been received.

Nicole could not have been more helpful.

I have also been emailing the marketing dept regarding using the creative logo etc......the same as you no reply!!!!

Di

I never tried emailing marketing at designer nails, but I called and spoke to Christian who sent me everything that I asked for (including info on logo use) in the next post - fantastic service.

As you know, we have just moved offices along with about 50 computers and the same number of people ... don't know, but maybe there is a glitch with that e-mail address.

Why not just phone and get the answers you require .... 0113 275 5719 and ask to speak to Nicole.

Thanks for the support Ella ... we normally knock ourselves out trying to please so there is obviously some hiccup with that address. Anyway, if I was wanting this kind of help I would always ring and speak to someone personally.

Hi all

I also rang and spoke to nicole and i got the logo no problem she even rang me to make sure everything was ok once i'd had my business cards done and it was all done and dusted the same day :D i for one cannot fault the marketing team :thumbsup:

Well I have looked into all these queries very thoroughly today, and here are the results.

Jen was not getting hold of the right people and one person who she was e-mailing (our sales director) has been out of the office (as she normally is which is why she is the Sales Director) pretty solid for a couple of weeks. We have however tightened up on the communication between departments in light of this, so thank you for pointing out a weakness in our system. I understand we have now dealt with your requirements.

As far as didi goes, the Marketing Dept. picked up her e-mail on Monday of this week and dealt with it today which is Tuesday of this week. Now I think that is pretty fantastic service prejudiced though I may be.

We do allow our hard working co-workers to go home at weekends so I do apologise if we receive a query on Fri and it is not dealt with until Monday!! :p

HOpe this clears things up for everyone. :D

I got a reply today which like you said GREAT response

I emailed them last week as well but i was also having probs with my computer or maybe i was emailing to wrong people/dept? :oops:

I dont know - all sorted now

Thanks for helping

yep christian contacted me yesterday(weds) which was pretty damn fast since i mailed the RIGHT department on tues eve.... so i accept responsibitly being a donut and blonde i wasn't going to the right person... thanks gigi for pointing me in the right one - again!!!

Just glad that everyone is now HAPPY!! :D :D :D

If ever anyone is not sure and wants to know the quickest route to getting what you want, just use the e-mail or PM and ask and we'll try to save you some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back