creative manicure/pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicky

Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone used the video for creative spa man/pedicure to learn this instead of going on the one day course. Would like to go to the one stop shop to learn this only, its quite away to go from S.Wales as this particular course is not held here i was also wondering about a certificate i doubt you get one if you do it from the video does anyone know?:confused:

nicky said:
Hi, Has anyone used the video for creative spa man/pedicure to learn this instead of going on the one day course. Would like to go to the one stop shop to learn this only, its quite away to go from S.Wales as this particular course is not held here i was also wondering about a certificate i doubt you get one if you do it from the video does anyone know?:confused:

Hi Nicky!

Since I live in New England (US)- things are probably different than over there.. however, I would guess that in order to receive a certificate, you would need to take the course.

You can certainly learn a lot from the video- it is full of great tips, hints and information, as well as the application steps. Definitely a wise investment- even if you take the course, it's a great refresher to watch it and might be helpful to go back on...

My vote is get the video! ;)

Hope this helps, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back