Creative Marketing Pack

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
Hey guys and dolls, I have got the Marketing pack from Creative as I will be starting up my home based salon soon. It has some fab stuff in it, including 2 gigantic, double sided, thick card, posters. They have 2 holes at the top of them. Basically I was wondering how I would go about 'hanging' these to display. My salon is fairly small, so I was going to put them in my equally as small waiting area.

Should I hang them from the ceiling? from the wall? I havent a clue what to do with them? I just wondered if anybody else has them and what have they done with them?

p.s sorry to Mods if this should be in ChitChat! xx

hi hayls,

I have the pack aswell and have just hung the 2 large pictures on my wall they look fab !! I've used these instead of the smaller posters that come in the pack, I thought these to be more striking (lulu and the pink enamel)

I have seen them in shops hung in the window, this looks great as it give the people in the salon a little privacy but makes a good window display.

I am guessing that you can hang them as you wish (sorry if that sounds daft)

If you want them on your wall, then I assume from your description you could either hang them over a couple of hooks, or you could use some screws to secure them.

If you want to hang them with hooks from your ceiling then I assume that you could also do this.

Good Luck with your new Salon :hug:

Thanks both, reading it back the question sounded a little dumb on my behalf, I just wondered what you did with youres! So thanks again! xx

Latest posts

Back