Creative Masters Exam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Do you get told whether or not you have passed the practical and theory on the day you take the exam?

My class got told at the end of the day but I`ll be interested to know if thats going to change

hiya
to my knowledge, you are always told on the day as we have graduation at the end of the day with bubbly, & pressies for the best nails & the best written exam.
it is the most difficult thing i have to do as an ambassador, marking all the written papers & judgeing the nails all b4 4pm!

also, i don't know of any plans to change that procedure.

as for anyone not passing on the day, i personally try to let anyone know if they r not ready before the qualification day.
they can wait 4 months untill the next one.
liza x

liza smith said:
i personally try to let anyone know if they r not ready before the qualification day.

Hi Lisa,

This may be a daft question but how do you know when someone is not ready? I finished my training for my Masters yesterday and we have arranged qualification day to be delayed until November but there was no mention of any contact with our instructor before that day.

Should we go and see her before that day to check if we are ready? :confused:

Nikki said:
Hi Lisa,

This may be a daft question but how do you know when someone is not ready? I finished my training for my Masters yesterday and we have arranged qualification day to be delayed until November but there was no mention of any contact with our instructor before that day.

Should we go and see her before that day to check if we are ready? :confused:
Your Ambassador will have a good idea if you are ready or not...........
but you can also have a 1-2-1 before your Masters day and then you can tweak your application just that little bit more............
As for the written exam, well study hard and you will have no problems there.......

Good luck Hun,xxxx

liza smith said:
hiya
to my knowledge, you are always told on the day as we have graduation at the end of the day with bubbly, & pressies for the best nails & the best written exam.
it is the most difficult thing i have to do as an ambassador, marking all the written papers & judgeing the nails all b4 4pm!

also, i don't know of any plans to change that procedure.

as for anyone not passing on the day, i personally try to let anyone know if they r not ready before the qualification day.
they can wait 4 months untill the next one.
liza x
thatz good to know - im booked up for my QMD 21 oct, and i might sound like a cocky get here but I FEEL ive got no probs with it -tho by some standards i might be crap!!!! my tutor for all my master classes is brill and she has told me that i have got no problems - therefore should i be woried about any of the QMD?

PS - do people get passed just "because" as (without dissing other companies) i have been to other classes etc, and the other pupils got passed but didnt deserve it (their nails were crap (in my opion) i try to work to the best of my ability to get everything bang on, but when others pass with crap nails i feel that i might aswell not bother. i also think that only those who deserve to pass- should

Peter Pan said:
PS - do people get passed just "because" as (without dissing other companies) i have been to other classes etc, and the other pupils got passed but didnt deserve it (their nails were crap (in my opion) i try to work to the best of my ability to get everything bang on, but when others pass with crap nails i feel that i might aswell not bother. i also think that only those who deserve to pass- should
Hi ya Glynis,
No way will you pass if the Ambassador thinks your nails and your written test are not up to Master standard..............
A cute smile and a wink in the right direction does not cut it I am afraid lol............nor do loads of Haribos and Humbugs ask Liza lol...........
There is a no pass possibility..................... all the more reason to work hard and get that not so easely achieved Masters Badge and Certificate..............
With Creative there is a possiblity of a no pass situation, you work for all your certificates, you do not buy them lol.................
Never mind the others, you uphold your high standards babe xxxxxxxx
JMHO

thanks for that ruthy babe - its nice to know that only those who deserve it - get it.
i just hope i get mine - swotting like hell on the theory side tho

God I remember that so well, driving everybody nuts with "" test me questions"".....
But well worth the hard work................... You will do just fine babe, I can feel it in my resin bottle lol xxxxx

Thanks everyone for your replies. I just asked the question as I was told we would need to wait about six weeks for the results of our Masters Exam. I would have thought this would have been consistent no matter where you sat the exam.

:D hi chris i am going to do a creative 4 day course as soon as i have the money.going to ellisons in birmingham to do it.tell me was it hard to do course and what home work do you have to do.what do you do in the written exam im worried when i will have to do that!!! thanks from trudi:lol:

Sorry Trudi - I cannot answer that one as I did a one-to-one conversion course. I didn't do the four day foundation. I am sure you will be fine. Everyone who does the foundation course finds it really enjoyable and informative. Don't worry about it, just look forward to it. Good luck!

Trudi, you will need to do practical homework on day 1 and 2, then after day 3 you need to practice practice practice and study study study so when you go back on day 4 you can pass written and practical.
If you study and practice you`ll be fine, good luck

Thanks cant wait to do creative course i love doing nails and nail art i start college in september to do advanced nails also going on a pedicure and manicure course.from trudi:)

Latest posts

Back