Creative Monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Reaction score
Hello,

I tried the Creative Liquid and Powder system a few times now and i just wanted to ask why Creative choose to make the momomer purple? In the past i've seen a few posts with people saying that the white powder has grey streaks in it (this is because they've used too much monomer in their ratio mix and because the monomer is purple it streaks the white with a grey/green colour).

I've found it a great product to use other wise...

Don't want to upset anyone, just a question! :green:

Aphrodite said:
Hello,

I tried the Creative Liquid and Powder system a few times now and i just wanted to ask why Creative choose to make the momomer purple? In the past i've seen a few posts with people saying that the white powder has grey streaks in it (this is because they've used too much monomer in their ratio mix and because the monomer is purple it streaks the white with a grey/green colour).

I've found it a great product to use other wise...

Don't want to upset anyone, just a question! :green:

hiya!! right heres hoping im right!! (geeg you can give me a kick in the backside if im wrong ;) :lol: ) optical brightner is the awnser to the colouring of the monomer !! geeg or ruth will be able to fill you in more! ;)

Nikki well done - Our liquid is purple due to both Optical Brighteners AND UV Absorbers!! If there has ever been a grey tinge to the white, it's because the mix ratio was too liquid heavy - in other words too much liquid to powder as opposed to the perfect mix ratio which is - ALL TOGETHER NOW - one and a half parts liquid to one part powder. Go easy on the monomer!!!:)

Phew thank goodness for that :lol: how chuffed am i!! it does go in!!! and stay there so all the reading up is paying off which is great cause i would hate to be missing geek time on here if it wasnt!! :lol: :lol: dougs book is such a great read!!! :green: :cool: so any of you guys and girls out there who dont have it on your book shelf yet , you should :cool:

I thought there would be a very technical reason for it, seeing as it's Creative! :green: Thanks peeps, can't wait til i'm in that classroom! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back