Creative - Moxie Kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Keep hearing the word Moxie, wondered if it's available yet? What it is? and if anyone has used it?

Taz
x

Moxie is a new CND liquid which is faster setting than Retention +. There was a bit about it in the "Update" by Liza but I don't think it is available until October.

A friend has just told me that it seems the Moxie Try Me Kit is available now on EBAY !!

Here it is ...... 5517928799

kx

It will be launched at Gmex ;)

so if its launched a gmex how come its on ebay now?

just asking out of intrest not wanting to cause an argument or bad feeling just really intrested on how its available but not yet launched

The Nail Geek said:
It will be launched at Gmex ;)

I did have to laugh when I looked at this on e-bay the seller's name is Sam,
Not free lancing I hope :rolleyes: lol

ha! Busted! Just trying to fund the site ;)

Moxie and the Custom Colour Blending kits have been launched elsewhere in the world. Since we got Brisa First, I guess we launch Moxie and such last :cry:

Not far off though :D

that explains it

thank you :)

Let me clarify, here in the U.S, we have been using Moxie for a while, but we are fairly new to Brisa. I think Brisa was just launched here this summer.

I'm from the US and here in Texas where I live we barely got Moxie. I bought a starter kit and so far so good. I have really liked it. Brisa is also very new here. I've never tried it. I use ibd gels. When I would be on this site I would see post on Brisa and wondered what exactly it was untill we finally got it here. I have to say that this site has helped me be up to date on the lastest in the nail industry. I first herad about Moxie and Brisa here on this site. We I asked my distrubutors about these products they were surprised that I knew about them. That is why I enjoy this site so much!

Nidia

Moxie is the best stuff! Super fast set! No lift! No breaks!

92nails said:
Moxie is the best stuff! Super fast set! No lift! No breaks!
Glad you are loving it.... our CND Ambassadors here who got to 'play' with it in Germany loved it! Doug Schoon had to plead with them to give the 'try-me's back as he hadn't finished perfecting!!! :eek:

hi all
moxie is something i've been waiting to play with for a while!
it makes the product more workable, (if that's possible, seeing as i love retention +!) it also makes the colours "snap"out at you, especially the perfect colour white.
just wait until u see the custom colour blending idea :biggrin:
see u all nxt wk, when i return from new york with all the gos from fashion week!
liza xx

When I have used fast setting products before, I usually found they need to be used with a slightly wetter ratio. Will Moxies ratio be different to retention+?

Latest posts

Back