creative nail academy....any good???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimee83

Reaction score
hi, i want to take a course to become a nail technician(i am qualified to nvql2 beauty therapy and have a basic understanding of nail services as i got halfway through my nail services course but had to quit unexpectedly).

A friend who owns her own nail salon told me 2 4get training at college and go on a creative course as its the best and makes me more employable.

Has anyone done a course with creative? the induction course lasts 6 weeks and them apparently im quailified to work? is this true? ANY HELP AND ADVICE VERY MUCH APPRICIATED FOR THIS NEWBIE!!!! THANKS

Hiya!

Welcome to the site :hug:

I trained with Creative and have to say, thier training is second to none!

You learn so much and it is put across in a really easy to understand format.

Creative is a very well known and well respected company so I would think that you would do well to get on one of thier courses.

The educators are first rate as is the education.

I think pretty much everyone who has trained with them will recommend them in a big way, many geeks on here have trained with them so I'm sure you will get a lot or feedback on it.

xx

have a search re trainning and product,it is very confusing when first starting to know which is the way forward?
hi, i want to take a course to become a nail technician(i am qualified to nvql2 beauty therapy and have a basic understanding of nail services as i got halfway through my nail services course but had to quit unexpectedly).

A friend who owns her own nail salon told me 2 4get training at college and go on a creative course as its the best and makes me more employable.

Has anyone done a course with creative? the induction course lasts 6 weeks and them apparently im quailified to work? is this true? ANY HELP AND ADVICE VERY MUCH APPRICIATED FOR THIS NEWBIE!!!! THANKS

hey yeah i did the five day foundation course and found it fantastic; im also a beauty therapist and i learnt so much more on my creative course thean i did in nail technology at college!!
you never no you may catch the bug for it and gget hooked like me as they have increasingly challenging courses to progress on for all systems!!
I continued with mine and passed my l+p masters today!!yey!!
so id go for it!!
I trained at the shropshire academy with marianne who's fab!!

hey congrats rache kate!! im hearing alot of ppl say that its better than college. r u working as a tech at the mo?

I trained with Creative and will recommend them to all :hug:

have a search re training and product, it is very confusing when first starting to know which is the way forward?
I believe the question was about Creative and whether anyone had done training with them...

Check out the article Sassy did regarding training and the things to look for... it should help you.
http://www.salongeek.com/training/27430-answer-most-faq-training-should-i-choose.html

I have trained with Creative and have nothing but praise, alongside fab products which do what they say they'll do :green:

I also did my initial training with Creative, nothing but praise from me:lol:

Has anyone got any experience of ezflow training, and if so, how good is it? I'm thinking of doing some training with them since Creative cant offer any at the moment, as I'm only new to nails and need to keep building on my skills

Has anyone got any experience of ezflow training, and if so, how good is it? I'm thinking of doing some training with them since Creative cant offer any at the moment, as I'm only new to nails and need to keep building on my skills
When are you looking at doing your next course?

There are still Creative courses going ahead, but they're at selected academies (for the time being) as opposed to all over the UK.

Can I just clarify that the ONLY Creative Nail Academy in this country NOT offering training at this moment is Leeds, all the other academies are
Thanks

Are you able to confirm when the training courses will resume at Leeds?
I doubt that will happen until the new UK official distributor has been announced, it should be very soon.

I'm in a similar position in that I started my training at Leeds, but then unfortunately half way through my course all these problems started. I was wondering if there is any chance of continuing my training with the Manchester Academy?

:cry: I've been trying for days to get on www.creativenailacademy.co.uk to book a course, but to no avail. I came across this site and have only just read about all the problems with creative.

I live in Leeds and wanted to train with Creative..... not sure what to do now..... the Manchester academy is a bit far for me (don't drive).

I hope the Leeds one will be up and running soon.
It is a bit far for me as well but I have full confidence in The Geek, that he will update us all, as soon as it is possible. Until then I will wait with patience :wink2:

I'm in a similar position in that I started my training at Leeds, but then unfortunately half way through my course all these problems started. I was wondering if there is any chance of continuing my training with the Manchester Academy?

I would think it would be possible - we can order from there AND from all the other threads, it would appear that all the Creative Academies are pulling together to help all Creative users out :green: Give them a ring - and they will advise you accordingly :green: Hugs to you and hope you get it sorted

yeah aimee i work as a nail tech and beauty therapist from home and salon its great fun, always a new challenge and can be done anywhere!!

Latest posts

Back