Creative Nail Academy in Bexley, Kent??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sas21

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was looking in my local paper today and noticed an advert for a salon in Bexley - it caught my eye because of the Creative logo.

Anyway, when I looked closer, this salon has the Creative Academy logo but as far as I was aware, there aren't any in this area??:confused:

Can any of you lovely geeks shed some light on this for me?

:hug:

Sarah
xx

Phone Creatives head office in leeds hun they will tell you
0113 2750433

It maybe Liza Smiths Academy.....but dont hold me to it, I know she is based somewhere in the Kent area.
David

Liza Smith is based in Sittingborne in Kent and is the only Creative Educator (and an excellent one!) in Kent that I know of.

Yes its liza smith it says on her profile that she opened 'the nail academy' in kent xx

was only there bout 3 weeks ago doing my creative conversion - and spoken to Leeds only last week - no mention of anything going on in Bexley! HTH

UUuummm... i wonder who that is then???

was only there bout 3 weeks ago doing my creative conversion - and spoken to Leeds only last week - no mention of anything going on in Bexley! HTH
Although Liza is based in Sittingbourne, perhaps she covers the entire Kent area - makes sense to me.

Thanks guys.

I have been doing my Foundation course with Liza (and she is a fantastic educator!).

You have all said exactly what I was thinking - to my knowledge Liza is the only educator in the Kent area.

It puzzles me as to why a salon is advertising as a Creative Nail Academy if in fact, they are not.

I think I will ring head office and find out - and also let them know that there is a place with misleading advertising - on the other hand, maybe they were meant to put the Creative Nail Design logo but got the wrong one! :confused:

Who knows, I will find out though and post my findings.

Thanks again geeks.

:hug:

Sarah
xx

I have just closed my nail salon (working full time now for the Association of Nail Technicians) that was in Bexley Village and i am think i know where you mean. We have 5 salons in the village ( 4 now im gone!!) There is a salon, who i wont say the name yet, that do Creative nails. Their sign is confusing as the next one underneath says tanning courses and if you drive past fast, it looks like it says Creative Training Courses. I went in to ask and they dont do them, its just the signs are close together! If that is the one you mean!

Latest posts

Back