Creative Nail Academy Salisbury aka Nail Artistry Ltd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am sure you must feel that you have value for money in the time and learning spent so far good luck with all you do in the future

Hey guys,

Just to reiterate the same old... Hyperion is not currently in administration... it may and may not go down that road. Regardless, CND is pulling out all of the stops to get product into the UK for the short term while they decide on the best long term solution for moving into the future.

There are so many cool, new exciting things in the pipeline from CND the only problem is that particular pipeline into the UK is clogged. The CND 'plumbers' are working overtime to return the flow back to normal. In the meantime, contact the subs that CND is sending stock to and try to remain as patient and understanding as possible.

As far as us being aware of the situation ahead of time... we weren't. We found out about the situation by receiving a phone call after the fact.

As frustrated and upset as some of you are... trust me when I say that it is a mere fraction of the frustration the Samantha, the Hyperion employees and little ol moi' feel.

Hey guys,

Just to reiterate the same old... Hyperion is not currently in administration... it may and may not go down that road. Regardless, CND is pulling out all of the stops to get product into the UK for the short term while they decide on the best long term solution for moving into the future.

There are so many cool, new exciting things in the pipeline from CND the only problem is that particular pipeline into the UK is clogged. The CND 'plumbers' are working overtime to return the flow back to normal. In the meantime, contact the subs that CND is sending stock to and try to remain as patient and understanding as possible.

As far as us being aware of the situation ahead of time... we weren't. We found out about the situation by receiving a phone call after the fact.

As frustrated and upset as some of you are... trust me when I say that it is a mere fraction of the frustration the Samantha, the Hyperion employees and little ol moi' feel.

can i just ask who are the subs , that cnd is sending stock to??

and best of luck to you and samanta x

This is the second thread that I have read along with the Choccy's, of not being able to get her skincare for her new salon, and it has really upset me :cry: I know what my Masters means to me Vetty and I was on a high while doing the course so I don't even want to imagine how you're feeling.

I have been watching these threads for days now and never said anything. I am not going to believe for one minute that something this huge happened while a lovely couple were on holiday. This is something that builds up over time. If i was on holiday and someone closed my company doors I would have answers by now!!! I don't for one minute say that this is anyones fault. and I am a firm believer that how a problem is dealt with is what is important, not the problem itself!

I think that Mr and Mrs Geek are busy dealing with the solution at the momet and they don't want to come on here and cause panic, which we know is already too late, and so they are waiting for a positive solution to give to us instead. While I understand this ... I am just really dissapointed that we had to hear what the problem was from one of our fellow geeks.

Alot of peoples lives and especially pockets have been affected by this and all I expect from a situation like this is honesty! I know this is a serious problem, I'm not blaming anyone, I just expect someone to come on here who's big enough to take responsibilty for what has happened, admit that things could have been managed better and be honest to the people who look up to this company. I'm heart broken that this hasn't happend yet. :cry: I think The Hyperion Group would have earned more peoples respect if they had said in the beginning what the problem was, how they were going to deal with it and stuck to it .

Vetty, I really hope things work out for you honey :hug:

xxxx

When we need to know we will:irked:

Peoples livelihoods have been put on the line here including the Sweets I dearly hope they salvage something from it!

Something good will come from bad it always does!!!!!

Sam and Samantha will come through they always have!!!!

If they could have said something they absolutely would have!!!!

Let's give them our support not any more grief !!!!!!

Just read this. :irked: I was also supposed to be doing my Masters exam on 4th Sept at Salisbury too! :cry: Gutted!!!!!!! Been studying my theory notes in the sun today too!

Julie

Hey guys,

Sorry to sound dumb here but I just dont get it :irked: So have cnd just stopped trading with hyperion then ??

Sorry to sound dumb here but I just dont get it :irked: So have cnd just stopped trading with hyperion then ??

I don't get it either ? What about academie & nimue ? Hyperion distrubtes two other ranges I don't see why they have been affected..........

I'm guessing that the situation with stock from Creative has caused Hyperion severe cashflow issues...and in turn having a knock on effect on the other lines and then the CNA's and OSNS - cashflows problems can be make or break time for any company. But as I say, its only a guess...i don't wish to speak out of turn.

I truly hope its 'make' at least for S & S. I know they wll be working soo hard to resolve it - they don't deserve to see all they've worked for break down.

I just wish I....well all of us I'm sure could help, and truly mean it when i say if there is anything I can do....I will.

This is terrible news, especially for Jacqui and staff, I really hope this all gets sorted out soon.:hug:

companies house said that the one stop nail shop in loughton is in liquidation.

Just to let you know, Creative Nails Limited (aka OSNS, Loughton), together with its academy, are still open for business.

Gutted!!!! just got back off 2 week hols, need to stock up as have full diary this week and driven nearly 2 hours return trip to find CNA Head Office, Leeds is closed. A smartly dressed gentleman outside said that they are out of business and we should receive further info in next couple of days. Absolutely no use to me!! I feel for the very helpful staff at head office who have trained me, guided me, answered questions and in general been very very helpful, if any of you read this (especially Denise!!!) thank you very much!!! But, where does that leave loyal nail techs who have stuck with Creative!!!! things like this do not happen over night!! sorry just needed a moan!

Designer Nails was built from nothing, I hope a new Designer Nails can be resurrected xxx

I think we are crossing our fingers for that one cathie xxx

[
But, where does that leave loyal nail techs who have stuck with Creative!!!!
You have to remember this is NOT a Creative problem, its the Hyperion Group, you will be able to mail order stock from Manchester, Milton Keynes, London, Glasgow and Ireland very soon, these one stop nail shops are official academies that will be selling Creative products and offering legitimate Creative classes.

so is the whole of salisbury closing ive kept ringing all day left messages etc i really need to know wats happening about mine and others masters, i also am sure they are doing there best but im quite hurt we are not in the know about are education and are all clueless. people teach in different ways and we have been by hannah other tutors may test us differently sorry im moaning but im quite hurt we are not kept informed i was told about some of there problems 2 weeks ago and still dont know.:cry:

I am so gutted and very angry my fellow tech has just text me and told me that we prob wont be taking our masters I and all the others have worked so hard for this and our a inch a way from it I have been revising all bludie summer, I am so fed up now. Not even a letter or a phone call!!!!

[You have to remember this is NOT a Creative problem, its the Hyperion Group, you will be able to mail order stock from Manchester, Milton Keynes, London, Glasgow and Ireland very soon, these one stop nail shops are official academies that will be selling Creative products and offering legitimate Creative classes.

Leeds have nothing either! My salon have been trying to get solar oil for months

Hi All

I have been watching all the threads involving the situation but this is my first time posting anything. I feel so sorry for everyone involved in this, more so all employees within the hyperion group.

I have had two courses cancelled so far my Brisa and Creative Compete. My Masters in L&P is booked for next week but as things are going I would imagine it will be cancelled to. I was really looking forward to it but if it's not to be it's not to be. I just hope that it all sorts it's self out for everyone's sake but I for one will be waiting for them to make a strong come back. I have had great trainning from both Glasgow and Leeds and I really hope it can continue so time soon.

So all I can say is hope everything works out for everyone Mr & Mrs Geek and everyone involved.

Good Luck and Take Care
Sarah x

:hug:hi there

this is my first posting but hopefully I am starting on a positive note. I spoke to a gentleman at Creative in Salisbury on Monday and he said The Salisbury depot has now gone independant. So as from Monday of next week we should be able to get stock.

regards Selaine:lol:

:hug:hi there

this is my first posting but hopefully I am starting on a positive note. I spoke to a gentleman at Creative in Salisbury on Monday and he said The Salisbury depot has now gone independant. So as from Monday of next week we should be able to get stock.

regards Selaine:lol:

Fantastic news and I am so pleased for them all..... So business as usual then for Salisbury as from next week Monday, what a brill start to the week for them.....
wohooooooooooooooooo RESULT! as we would say down here xxxxx

Latest posts

Back