Creative Nail Academy Salisbury aka Nail Artistry Ltd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
Just to let you all know that CNA Salisbury is in receivership. I've received a letter saying that they have ceased trading and are unable to fulfil their obligation in regards to my next 2 Masters courses. I'm gutted as I've paid for both classes (although I may have recourse as I paid by Credit Card), but I'm equally as gutted for Jacquie Jefford and her fantastic team of educators including Hannah who was taking me through my Masters.

I haven't received my certificate for my Tips, Troubleshooting and Application so have no idea if passing that course means anything to anyone (apart from me) now.......:cry:

Not a lot else to say really, but thought you'd like to know.

Ohno just confirms what alot of us have thought all along :cry:

Im so gutted for you, hopefully you will get your money back :hug::hug:

Oh dear.. but I am sure the ladies will still train, even if their usual workplaces aren't there?

Just to let you all know that CNA Salisbury is in receivership. I've received a letter saying that they have ceased trading and are unable to fulfil their obligation in regards to my next 2 Masters courses. I'm gutted as I've paid for both classes (although I may have recourse as I paid by Credit Card), but I'm equally as gutted for Jacquie Jefford and her fantastic team of educators including Hannah who was taking me through my Masters. oh well they did say we would know one way or the other by begining of next week at the latest? im sorry to hear your courses have been cancelled hun, i hope you get your money back.

I haven't received my certificate for my Tips, Troubleshooting and Application so have no idea if passing that course means anything to anyone (apart from me) now.......:cry:
i do hope you manage to get your certificates hun, imagine doing that course and not being able to prove it and display your efforts to everyone, fingers crossed hun

thanks for letting us know hun xxx

sorry to hear that hun, i hope you still get your certificates so you can have something to display for your hard work

xx

So sorry to hear thatxxxxxx:hug:

Really sorry to hear that about your training, but do you think that confirms what has already been said on here!:cry:

Really sorry to hear that about your training, but do you think that confirms what has already been said on here!:cry:

Well maybe it's best to wait for something official, just to be on the safe side.
Hope you can soon pick up where you left off as regards to the training etc.:hug:

That such a shame.... sorry to hear this...

Hopefully where previous certification is concerned, at some point when all this is sorted, you may well still get the certificate for the course you completed.. CND should hopefully still honour that, even if it can't come directly from Salisbury.

Thoughts to Jacqui and her Team, I am sure thiss must be a hard time for them!

Sue x

I really hope that this is not the case for for everyones sake but mostley for the people at HQ and all the other training places my heart goes out to everyone who is involved.:hug::hug::hug:
But like you said its best to hear from a official statement,:hug:

Just to let you all know that CNA Salisbury is in receivership. I've received a letter saying that they have ceased trading and are unable to fulfil their obligation in regards to my next 2 Masters courses. I'm gutted as I've paid for both classes (although I may have recourse as I paid by Credit Card), but I'm equally as gutted for Jacquie Jefford and her fantastic team of educators including Hannah who was taking me through my Masters.

I am so sorry and hope that your credit card company will do the refund for you:hug:
Tracey

companies house said that the one stop nail shop in loughton is in liquidation.

bloody hell:irked:

i had kinda hoped all the whispers where untrue.

So sad really:cry:

amb x

whats happing to our company ????

OMG My heart goes out to Jacqui and all her staff...... she must be devastated....I hope there will be light at the end of the tunnel for all.....
Thinking of all xxx

So sorry to hear this news hun:hug::hug:

OMG My heart goes out to Jacqui and all her staff...... she must be devastated....I hope there will be light at the end of the tunnel for all.....
Thinking of all xxx

i'm sure things will come good in the end, creative education has a great reputation and the ambassadors too. this is something possitive to build on.

I am hoping that something will happen and things will get good again :hug:

sure that will be the case too,it is a v sad time for all, and has effected alot of people, probadly more than we know. I am sure there are ways for you to get or try to claim some money back through the recievers or as u say credit card, so all may not be lost.
I am so sorry.

Oh dear.. but I am sure the ladies will still train, even if their usual workplaces aren't there?

sorry to hear that vetty xx I guess we have all got to just wait and see where and when we can continue with our education, like others have said creative training is second to none so worth waiting for !!

had my masters exam day booked for next week so know how you feel xx

just hope things get sorted very soon xx

Latest posts

Back