Creative Nail Academy Salisbury aka Nail Artistry Ltd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So just to clarify, if the company supplying CND products in the UK is in liquidation, does this mean that products are not going to be avaiable at all in the UK for the forseeable future, at least until another company sets itself up in the UK as the sole distributor for CND?

So just to clarify, if the company supplying CND products in the UK is in liquidation, does this mean that products are not going to be avaiable at all in the UK for the forseeable future, at least until another company sets itself up in the UK as the sole distributor for CND?

I don't know what the situation is with Hyperion Group - the letter I have refers specifically to the Creative Nail Academy in Salisbury....... I think an announcement about Hyperion is due next week.

hth's

Thanks 4 that, hope whoever takes up the baton will honour your certificates & there is a happy ending to this sorry state of affairs.

I have spoke to the supervisor and it is the hypersion group that has gone into liquidation from the impression i got, at the end of august some other company will be taking over. I also spoke to a lady at salisbury who said hannah will still be here so im hoping all will be ok, i find out tuesday as im phoning michelle as hannah is on holiday for two weeks im quite worried as i have my masters exam on 4th september with hannah :cry:
i hope this helps will inform you all friday. x

I have spoke to the supervisor and it is the hypersion group that has gone into liquidation from the impression i got, at the end of august some other company will be taking over. I also spoke to a lady at salisbury who said hannah will still be here so im hoping all will be ok, i find out tuesday as im phoning michelle as hannah is on holiday for two weeks im quite worried as i have my masters exam on 4th september with hannah :cry:
i hope this helps will inform you all friday. x

Whatever happens, I am positive that all training courses will be honoured, all Certificates delivered and although it may take a short time to sort out, Creative will do it.

Think positively and be patient. Mr and Mrs Geek will sort things out. Samantha has always bent over backwards for people on here, and helped them out.

Well, personally....I'd be keeping my Spa-manicured fingers crossed for a Management Buy Out...that would probably be the best thing that could happen all round.

You never know there are certain people we all know and love that this could turn out quite good for if that happens.

Just to let you all know that CNA Salisbury is in receivership. I've received a letter saying that they have ceased trading and are unable to fulfil their obligation in regards to my next 2 Masters courses. I'm gutted as I've paid for both classes (although I may have recourse as I paid by Credit Card), but I'm equally as gutted for Jacquie Jefford and her fantastic team of educators including Hannah who was taking me through my Masters.

I haven't received my certificate for my Tips, Troubleshooting and Application so have no idea if passing that course means anything to anyone (apart from me) now.......:cry:

Not a lot else to say really, but thought you'd like to know.

Oh no I can't believe it. I am so sorry for you. And, gutted for myself, as I had just about managed to save up enough money for one of their classes. I'd planned to go to Salisbury, as that is - was - the closest training venue to me :cry:
I hope you get your certificates, if not from Salisbury, from somewhere else, they must have to honour them for the classes you've already taken:irked:

Michelle x:cry:

This is the second thread that I have read along with the Choccy's, of not being able to get her skincare for her new salon, and it has really upset me :cry: I know what my Masters means to me Vetty and I was on a high while doing the course so I don't even want to imagine how you're feeling.

I have been watching these threads for days now and never said anything. I am not going to believe for one minute that something this huge happened while a lovely couple were on holiday. This is something that builds up over time. If i was on holiday and someone closed my company doors I would have answers by now!!! I don't for one minute say that this is anyones fault. and I am a firm believer that how a problem is dealt with is what is important, not the problem itself!

I think that Mr and Mrs Geek are busy dealing with the solution at the momet and they don't want to come on here and cause panic, which we know is already too late, and so they are waiting for a positive solution to give to us instead. While I understand this ... I am just really dissapointed that we had to hear what the problem was from one of our fellow geeks.

Alot of peoples lives and especially pockets have been affected by this and all I expect from a situation like this is honesty! I know this is a serious problem, I'm not blaming anyone, I just expect someone to come on here who's big enough to take responsibilty for what has happened, admit that things could have been managed better and be honest to the people who look up to this company. I'm heart broken that this hasn't happend yet. :cry: I think The Hyperion Group would have earned more peoples respect if they had said in the beginning what the problem was, how they were going to deal with it and stuck to it .

Vetty, I really hope things work out for you honey :hug:

xxxx

had my masters exam day booked for next week so know how you feel xx

just hope things get sorted very soon xx

me too!!
im sure it will get sorted or we will get informed - and until then im trying to keep calm! xx

please hold tight guys, im sure you will be hearing things in the next day or 2. well i hope so anyway. I know this isnt much but its all i can say, im in tears looking at these messages, its heart breaking. but please hold tight!!

This is the second thread that I have read along with the Choccy's, of not being able to get her skincare for her new salon, and it has really upset me :cry: I know what my Masters means to me Vetty and I was on a high while doing the course so I don't even want to imagine how you're feeling.

I have been watching these threads for days now and never said anything. I am not going to believe for one minute that something this huge happened while a lovely couple were on holiday. This is something that builds up over time. If i was on holiday and someone closed my company doors I would have answers by now!!! I don't for one minute say that this is anyones fault. and I am a firm believer that how a problem is dealt with is what is important, not the problem itself!

I think that Mr and Mrs Geek are busy dealing with the solution at the momet and they don't want to come on here and cause panic, which we know is already too late, and so they are waiting for a positive solution to give to us instead. While I understand this ... I am just really dissapointed that we had to hear what the problem was from one of our fellow geeks.

Alot of peoples lives and especially pockets have been affected by this and all I expect from a situation like this is honesty! I know this is a serious problem, I'm not blaming anyone, I just expect someone to come on here who's big enough to take responsibilty for what has happened, admit that things could have been managed better and be honest to the people who look up to this company. I'm heart broken that this hasn't happend yet. :cry: I think The Hyperion Group would have earned more peoples respect if they had said in the beginning what the problem was, how they were going to deal with it and stuck to it .

Vetty, I really hope things work out for you honey :hug:

xxxx

Oh Rose, if only life was this simple. In this world of legalities etc. do you not think as Samantha has said on numerous occasions, if she could tell us she would have.

The problem with this site is that people have come to expect more from others on a personal basis and in business sometimes we have to hurt our "friends" when there really is nothing we can do about it.

I am sure hand on my heart that Sam and Samantha are working their butts off to get a solution to this horrendous problem and it must be hurting them to not be able to tell us.

Please try and be patient and understanding but also do what needs to be done for your business, even just in the short term.

Oh Rose, if only life was this simple. In this world of legalities etc. do you not think as Samantha has said on numerous occasions, if she could tell us she would have.

The problem with this site is that people have come to expect more from others on a personal basis and in business sometimes we have to hurt our "friends" when there really is nothing we can do about it.

I am sure hand on my heart that Sam and Samantha are working their butts off to get a solution to this horrendous problem and it must be hurting them to not be able to tell us.

Please try and be patient and understanding but also do what needs to be done for your business, even just in the short term.

Perfectly put Fi .

This isn't just a job for Mr and Mrs Geek, it is there passion as I am sure any of you who have spoken to either of them will know, it must be agony for them not to be able to share with us what is happening, but as Fiona said, this is business and I have to say I can't imagine any business spilling the beans to people before things are finalized one way or another.

I for one am just wishing and hoping that things turn out good for them and all the staff and Educators at Hyperion.

Perfectly put Fi .

This isn't just a job for Mr and Mrs Geek, it is there passion as I am sure any of you who have spoken to either of them will know, it must be agony for them not to be able to share with us what is happening, but as Fiona said, this is business and I have to say I can't imagine any business spilling the beans to people before things are finalized one way or another.

I for one am just wishing and hoping that things turn out good for them and all the staff and Educators at Hyperion.

thank you very much HOPE, im up in Bonnie scotland, but its nae that bonnie at the moment, alot of people are dedicated to CND, and are hoping things get back to normal soon, thanks for your message, its means alot. sw

Thanks for the support guys, it's an awful situation at the moment and unfortunately everyone involved loses one way or another right now...... I am hopeful that there is a resolution to all this, and there are more important things in life than my Masters!

I'm holding on and hoping right now, and it'll call come out in the wash (as my Mum would say!).

:hug:

just to confirm what has already been said, that legalities are what stop information coming forward.
just to clarify the situation, i myself know no more at the moment than any of you on here.
but i have every faith that if it can b done they will do it.
my bussiness dealings have been stressfull over the last couple of weeks, but with a staff of 12 and an academy, i have still managed.
it will alway be frustrating, and as lots of us on here are creative users, it was bound to b the topic of the yr.
however, it wont b much longer for an announcement, so along with the rest of u, i will continue to do what is best for my business and keep the faith.

If what I'm reading about a take over is true then my personal hope is that Sam and Samantha take back Creative which they've run passsionately over the years and that another company take over Nimue etc. That way they can focus on what they do best. They're a glam and cool couple and they've made Creative in the UK what it is.

Hi Vetty
Im Sorry to hear about this, would your certificate come from theire Head Office or are they all independent?

Last year I did a Creative Nail Course, how do you rate the products?

Teresa

I for one am sure that the sweets will come up with something positive and soon :)

I spoke to the Trainer in Glasgow and she said that they were told to close but have refused. I called as I wanted to book my initial training with them.
She has taken my number and is confident that courses will still be running, one way or another!!

Designer Nails was built from nothing, I hope a new Designer Nails can be resurrected xxx

Latest posts

Back