Creative Nail Academy Salisbury aka Nail Artistry Ltd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug:hi there

this is my first posting but hopefully I am starting on a positive note. I spoke to a gentleman at Creative in Salisbury on Monday and he said The Salisbury depot has now gone independant. So as from Monday of next week we should be able to get stock.

regards Selaine:lol:
Fantastic news... thank you for letting us all know... and welcome to the site :green:

I should say so, was thinking of jacking it all in and going to work in a supermarket lol. But now we have light a the end of a tunnel

That's really positive and hopefully many Geeks will be reinspired by this news! What is the old saying....all good things come to he/she who waits!

Hi there, I'm new to all of this and I have just completed the first 3 days of my CND foundation course, and still have two more days to go. I noticed that you mentioned that the Loughton store was also in liquidation, I was only there yesterday and nothing was mentioned but does anyone know anything more?? I'm really worried I may not be able to complete my course. Does anyone have any advice??

:cry: So sad to hear !!!
You must be gutted i would be livid and sad ,As for the loughton one in liquidation ?? i trained there with Tracy lejay 5years ago and wondered why my catologue etc i called and asked for hasnt come :cry: shall i start looking around for another supplier ???

big hugs
paula:hug:

:) Ah great sorry about last message i was writing as more were posted great news

:Grope:

Hi there, I'm new to all of this and I have just completed the first 3 days of my CND foundation course, and still have two more days to go. I noticed that you mentioned that the Loughton store was also in liquidation, I was only there yesterday and nothing was mentioned but does anyone know anything more?? I'm really worried I may not be able to complete my course. Does anyone have any advice??

If you read the post immediately before yours it says that business as usual for Loughton.

If you read the post immediately before yours it says that business as usual for Loughton.

well thats good news, maybe there has been some kind of mistake at companies house, or a mix up of some kind.

appologies if this has mislead anyone.

perhaps it is some other similarly named business. the one in question is high beech road in loughton essex.

lol, even if it never feels it will !
That's really positive and hopefully many Geeks will be reinspired by this news! What is the old saying....all good things come to he/she who waits!

:hug:hi there

this is my first posting but hopefully I am starting on a positive note. I spoke to a gentleman at Creative in Salisbury on Monday and he said The Salisbury depot has now gone independant. So as from Monday of next week we should be able to get stock.

regards Selaine:lol:

That is brill news, thanks for letting us know!

I expect they had to go into liquidation first to detach themselves from Hyperion before they could go independent. Thats probably why there has been mixed messages.

Fantastic news, and what a relief! Those of us down here in Cornwall would have to go a long way to stock up. Salisbury is far enough for us! Look forward to seeing them all soon:hug:.

Della

Hi guys hope your all ok just to let u all know ive been trying to ring salisbury to see if im still ment to there on 4th september but the answer phone is still saying they are closed? the last thing i want to do is travel all the way from the isle of wight to find its closed and no one is there? If any news would be so grateful to hear? I hope it gets sorted out soon for everyone especially jackie, hannah etc

Latest posts

Back