Creative Nail Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenlaw

Reaction score
Sure hun phone sweet squared on 0845 2106060
this is the head office and new UK distributor for CND, they will give you all the info you need hth

Why dont they have a website where you can see all the info on the different courses they do, where they're run & the cost?? I hope they will soon

I think the web sites for this company are very poor, the info seems to be very limited....

I found one for the ludlow course which seemed to be a little more informative but some of the info on there seems to be out of date

Champagne

Last edited by a moderator:
As the new distributor has only been operating for 3 months why not cut them a little slack and give them time to get thier new website up and running? I think February is the date for going 'live' with the new site.

In the meantime, what is wrong with a personal phonecall? 08452106060.
The personal touch is always best where all your questions regarding education can be answered by a dedicated expert before you part with the
considerable amount needed for the best education.

Makes sense to me.

Ooops didnt realise that they were updating, it wasnt mentioned on the site.

I phoned them a few days ago to book my course & they were fab on the phone, very informative.

Champagne

Latest posts

Back