Creative Nail Design-Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if creative is closed in Leeds , i normally order from them but have to go through Manchester now..

Confused..:rolleyes:

Could anyone tell me if creative is closed in Leeds , i normally order from them but have to go through Manchester now..

Confused..:rolleyes:

The Main UK distributor for CND (SWEET SQUARED) is located at

No 1, clayton Wood Bank, Leeds, LS16 6QZ TELEPHONE 0845 210 60 60

You can make your own choice of where to purchase CND products.

is the one stop shop still opened. Was thinking of having a trip over but dont want it to be a waste of my time..

The 'Sweet' shop has been open for 4 weeks now and is doing very brisk business as you can imagine. :lol:

good good thank you for the quick response geeg

can anyone tell me if the one stop shop ay mk is open

can anyone tell me if the one stop shop at Milton Keynes is open

Yes ... they are all open that are listed here on the site and they have been open for weeks!! Several never closed at all!! :lol:

Hey

Hate to correct you geeg but you have the numbers the wrong way round just incase someone try's to phone it. The number is 0845 210 6060.

Iam not trying to be smart.

Sarah x

Hi, does everyone know that the OSNS at Leeds isnt in the "head office" building where it used to be? I went recently and its now in the former training centre building.

Hey

Hate to correct you geeg but you have the numbers the wrong way round just incase someone try's to phone it. The number is 0845 210 6060.

Iam not trying to be smart.

Sarah x

Thank you very much for pointing that out!! I am often dyslexic with numbers and the spell checker doesn't help me with that problem!! I have edited the original post too in case a person does not read on and find your correction.

Sweet Squared 0845 210 60 60

And thank you also for pointing out that Sweet Squared is at NO 1 Clayton Wood Bank and not number 6. We are just across the road from the old building and it says The Creative Nail Academy on the building facing the Ring Road.

spoke to leeds last week, you can order as normal using the old hyperion catalogue, apparently there is a new catalogue coming soon ! use the sweet squared number and you will have no probs.

Hey Guys, just wanted to say that Creative Nail Design in Scotland (GLASGOW) is fully stocked and its business as usual. BIGGER & EVEN BETTER, its great to see our loyal customers coming back to where they belong. 0141 774 5999.

Latest posts

Back