Creative Nail Design - London Summer Sizzlers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantygeek

Reaction score
To all of you London Creative Geeks,

I don't know if you've heard yet, but I can confirm that it's def gonna be a summer to remember!

Creative Nail Design Have officially decided to offer you Sizzling Summer Selections starting July through October of 2005.

The London One Stop Nail Shop in Acton will open its doors on the first Sunday of July, August, September & October to enable its valued and dear customers to experience special deals, free training and helpful industry solutions from multi-award winner Ketan Patel and his London Team!

The exciting schedule for this has just landed on my desk here at Designer Nails, and i just couldn't resist letting you lot know about it straight away!

• July 3rd – Spa Day incorporating the Solar Drench ‘Professional’ Manicure and brand new CreativeSpa Raw Earth Pedicure!
  • August 7th – Introduction to The 411 – the brand NEW Treatment Directory Service!
  • September 4th – Tips from the Top incorporating Tipping and every conceivable French Option known to man (or woman)!
  • October 2nd – Increasing your Service Menu with new, luxurious and EXCITING service ideas plus options on how to earn extra money with these cool optional extras!!
Not only are the Summer Sizzler Sunday’s packed with info, there are detailed Summer-Sizzler-Deals for each specific Sunday!

You don't have to book in advance and these days will be full of talk, hands-on, nibbles and deals galore.

Looks like our London Creative Nail Lovers are going to be ‘optioned and extra’d out!!

Sounds fantastic, I'll def be there. Roll on the 3rd of July!

WOW that sounds fantastic ..... are Salisbury doing any do you know ????

I havent heard anything about their move either, are they doing an open day ?

kx

Great news! Hope they carry on through the winter too, do you think they will?..'winter warmers ' maybe?lol

grantygeek said:
To all of you London Creative Geeks,

Not only are the Summer Sizzler Sunday’s packed with info, there are detailed Summer-Sizzler-Deals for each specific Sunday!

You don't have to book in advance and these days will be full of talk, hands-on, nibbles and deals galore.

Looks like our London Creative Nail Lovers are going to be ‘optioned and extra’d out!!

How do I get more info about this? I am not a Creative customer (yet) and was just about to book on a CreativeSpa day in Bridgend, but would love to do the July 3rd in London.

Karren said:
WOW that sounds fantastic ..... are Salisbury doing any do you know ????

I havent heard anything about their move either, are they doing an open day ?

kx

Karren Jacqui Jefford and her team are having a BIG open day and you will hear all details soon. The London Summer Sizzler however is specific to London customers only (unless of course you would like to travel)!! :)

TracyUK said:
Great news! Hope they carry on through the winter too, do you think they will?..'winter warmers ' maybe?lol

Sounds like a great idea - will let Ketan know your thoughts!!

Mrs Geek said:
Karren Jacqui Jefford and her team are having a BIG open day and you will hear all details soon. The London Summer Sizzler however is specific to London customers only (unless of course you would like to travel)!! :)

I don't mind travelling, but I'm not any sort of Creative customer ....yet!!! Just done a manicure course with Training solutions, but desperately want to do the CreativeSpa day. Would the open day be open to me?

sugarbabe said:
How do I get more info about this? I am not a Creative customer (yet) and was just about to book on a CreativeSpa day in Bridgend, but would love to do the July 3rd in London.

Sugarbabe, you are more than welcome to come along - you will able to purchase CreativeSpa products and treatments etc but not professional products until you have done the Creative Foundation Course!! HTH's!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Where in London is this being held, I'll be there like Fred Bear!!!! Can't wait!!! :)

xxxxx

Rose143 said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Where in London is this being held, I'll be there like Fred Bear!!!! Can't wait!!! :)

xxxxx

Just copied this from the original thread from David -

"The London One Stop Nail Shop in Acton will open its doors on the first Sunday of July, August, September & October to enable its valued and dear customers to experience special deals, free training and helpful industry solutions from multi-award winner Ketan Patel and his London Team!" -

Address is 12 Alliance Court, Alliance Road, Acton - W3 0RB
Tel: 020 8896 2424

Mrs Geek said:
Just copied this from the original thread from David -

"The London One Stop Nail Shop in Acton will open its doors on the first Sunday of July, August, September & October to enable its valued and dear customers to experience special deals, free training and helpful industry solutions from multi-award winner Ketan Patel and his London Team!" -

Address is 12 Alliance Court, Alliance Road, Acton - W3 0RB
Tel: 020 8896 2424

Thanks Mrs Geek it was the address I was looking for :)

xxxx

I can already feel the £s draining from my bank account!! Just phoned and getting info sent out - is it sad that I feel so excited?!!

Mrs Geek said:

Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaa!!! Not fair not fair!!! What about us Northerners? We want some summer sizzling action up here :(

JCS said:
Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaa!!! Not fair not fair!!! What about us Northerners? We want some summer sizzling action up here :(

Here here!!
Tilly xx

I really want to go to this, I have trained and use the OSNS in Essex.

If I go over to Acton do I need to take any proof with me that I am Creative trained or will my customer number work in Acton as well?

I seem to have got two numbers, one from leeds (training) and one from Essex (shop) so a bit confused :|

You help would be appreciated

Curzy said:
I really want to go to this, I have trained and use the OSNS in Essex.

If I go over to Acton do I need to take any proof with me that I am Creative trained or will my customer number work in Acton as well?

I seem to have got two numbers, one from leeds (training) and one from Essex (shop) so a bit confused :|

You help would be appreciated

Take Both - just in :hug: case!

JCS said:

TillyAnne / JCS - we have been running Monday Mentor days every month at the OSNS in Leeds for 2 years (well this is the second year) - Gigi will be doing Fabric# on the 27th and is coming over from Spain especially! These days are FOC, we always serve nibbles and champers and this is where we got the idea to do London from.... You Northerners have had it better than anyone!!!! :hug:

If you get Update the dates for Monday Mentor in Leeds are in there bi-monthly - they are also in the trade mags too! HTH's!

Good point Mrs Geek!! That had slipped my mind!! I'll shut up now!! LOL! :o

:) Well I'll be sizzlin on the 27th of this month in Leeds. Hope to see you there!!:)

Latest posts

Back