Creative Nail Design-worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well while I have to agree that creative have a wonderful product range, fantastic training and great educators who never make you feel that you are asking a stupid question even when you know that you are, I have to draw the line on all these ex pat geeks living it up in Spain:smack: On behalf of all of us who are forced to live in soggy old Blitey ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE SUNSHINE AND HAPPINESS STUFF:lol: We admit it, were jealous:irked: ok, are you happy now:irked::) carry on like this and you'll wake up one morning and find a load of soggy brits camped in your back gardens:lol:

If you can get on my terrace you are more than welcome! :green:

I would seriously change places with you...I hate summers here...hate the sun...hate the heat...hate the b***ard c0ckroach that was crawling on my back while I slept ( I wasn't sleeping for long and it didn't live for long either )...hate my hair going frizzy before I step out the door...hate my panda eyes from running mascara...hate looking like I got chicken pox from all the mozzy bites...hate the tourists that take the precious car parking spaces....HATE THE FACT THAT TWO OF MY CHILDREN HAVE 14 WEEKS SCHOOL HOLIDAY :mad::mad::mad:

But I adore the winter :Love::Love::Love:

xxx

Latest posts

Back