creative nail enamel - brush a bit short?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
Hi all,

I dont know if this has been mentioned before on here but here goes

I love the quality of my creative enamels but have noticed that the brush is quite short so when the bottle is only half empty i struggle getting the remainder polish out the bottle and its a lot to waste.

Any one got any ideas as i refuse to add polish thinner as this will onmly compromise my varnish quality

Cheers Ladies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you can buy those holders that hold the bottle at an angle, that might help.

Cant say i have noticed this but maybe i am not near the end of a bottle yet...:lol:

Just put it to one side, start another bottle of the same colour and when that one is at the same level i put them both into one bottle hth :hug:

i have solved a similar problem.
i have cuticle oil with a dropper, but the dropper is not as long as the bottle.
i got some small glass beads and put them in the bottle and this raised the level of the liquid.

i'm sure this will work for you. make sure the beads are glass and have no coatings on or linings. if in doubt, go for completely clear glass beads.

Just put it to one side, start another bottle of the same colour and when that one is at the same level i put them both into one bottle hth :hug:

you clever little thing you....:hug:

Hi all,

I love the quality of my creative enamels but have noticed that the brush is quite short so when the bottle is only half empty i struggle getting the remainder polish out the bottle and its a lot to waste.

Any one got any ideas as i refuse to add polish thinner as this will onmly compromise my varnish quality

Cheers Ladies

Hi , mmm I didn't know thinner can compromise the quality :confused:
I use a bit of thinner with my air shield sometimes as it can get very thick quite quickly ,
I have never noticed a compromise in the quality though ,
although I only ever use a little drop just once in the same bottle .

Do creative recommend thinner in their products ?
:hug: x

Great tips guys, I havent noticed either, but like Angie says maybe Im not at the end of a bottle yet!?

Hi all,

Cheers Ladies

I just put a bunch of 'empty bottles' together for FW as we do a lot of mixing, and I was thinking the brush looked longer than I had remembered :eek:...

Is it just with one bottle? It's just not something anyone has ever mentioned although I know the brush doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle... I don't think any brushes do though.

well it seems there is a problem as some of you have tried ways to rectify this.

i am a little put out to tell you the truth as its not one of the cheapest enamels out there to buy and feel if creative did extend the brush arm they would be making our lifes abit easier.

bottle holders dont work angie as with the creative bottle being a bit square there is a lot of enamel you still cant reach.

Has this problem been brought to your attention before sam and samantha ??????

Thanks for your replys girls

Lisa xxxxxx

hi samantha sorrry i was typing when you replied

I have a few regular colours i use and also one that a client had commented on that she bought a few months ago.

Ill pop the names down and let you know which ones they are

thanks for your reply samantha,,good luck with FW by the way

hi samantha sorrry i was typing when you replied

I have a few regular colours i use and also one that a client had commented on that she bought a few months ago.

Ill pop the names down and let you know which ones they are

thanks for your reply samantha,,good luck with FW by the way

Thanks Lansclass :hug: and let me know. I will forward your comments to our CND EM but as I say... it's just not something that has ever been mentioned before!

whats FW...??:o

tiz top hush hush stuff angie lol

Fashion Week may be...new york is comin up is it not...thought i read it somewhere

oooppppps!!!!!!
sorry,lol
xx

ha ha you are right... Fashion Week it is... 10th Feb to 15th... busy times for all. :Grope:

I have this problem too, I have to constantly almost tip the bottle upside down when using my popular colours then the remainder seems to go a little gloopy. I get over this by adding some of the same colour out of a new bottle to the old bottle and mix up and this seems to rectify it. But like Lisa I have found it a pain when getting 2 thirds down the bottle.

Gosh, it all seems a bit of a palava!! why dont they just make the brush length longer lol!!!!

I have used CND enamels for EVER and can't say I have ever REALLY bothered too much about the length of the brush ... nor have I ever seen an enamel with a brush that goes all the way to the bottom of the bottle in ANY make of polish.

I always hold the bottle tilted in my hand when applying (as most professionals do, I would have thought) and have never had a problem ever!

As a salon owner, we always had more than one bottle of a colour, for resale, and if we got to the end of a bottle of enamel before selling the retail bottle, we used it to top up and then ordered another. Is this honestly a BIG issue? I have never found it to be so.

If you make a charge for applying polish (which I always do) then that bottle has paid for itself IN TWO APPLICATIONS!! It owes me nothing even if I decided to throw it away half empty (which I do not).

Latest posts

Back