Creative nail exam result !!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mui said:
sawasdee ka

if some body buy 1 video of a company and go make 10000 copy and sell i can under stand the company get upset for sure .

but maybe this girl think i have this and can be use some body and for me and kim is right for look she sell 1 folder no problem .

b4 i have 10 motor bike i rent to tourist 7 honda 3 suzuki i sell 7 for buy nail products my shop and for go learn nail in bkk honda not come to me speak i can not sell and i sell cheap .

when you sell or give some thing to some body is up to them for sure .

why any body get up set 1 folder is no problem .

mui .
The folder contains all of the course information as well as the answers to the final exam. That means anyone could buy it and cheat.
Doubt they would pass the practical... but we wont allow cheaters to even get that far ;)

sawasdee ka

sorry i think b4 was 1 folder for teach :rolleyes: same video

Mui

Ah bless you Mui,Hope you can see why everyone is mad about it now.
Take Care x

mui said:
why any body get up set 1 folder is no problem .mui .
It's NOT the folder Mui, it's the selling of assessment questions and results to people that haven't done the course but may go on to do the course - it's called having an unfair advantage over other students and I call that cheating and I think that's wrong! Maybe I am a little over-sensitive but our Education means so much to me - I won't apologise for my passion :rolleyes: - sorry I see we were all posting at the same time - anyway, I guess we all understand the situation now!! ;)

sawasdee ka

if you look beauty tech i make 3 times ask for buy video book magazine every thing for education nail .

I b4 think come england later but can not now i have friend speak for me in america and i can go learn maylasia ezflow and i very happy .

but i still look buy every thing education so when i see have creative folder i want because i look many time about learn creative but can not and maybe later .

my nail now good but not very good but after very very good have education many .

for sure .

mui

sawasdee ka

Now have 3.20 morning i want sllep and i think if mrsgeek can have folder she can give kim who have conversion already and me have nothing creative a look maybe :) .

Mui

you go mrs geek!!! I like to see someone get passionate about something they love. i would like to think i'm that passionate about learning everything there is to know about nails!!! is that sad? i just wanna be good.

Did you get a reply from her??

I bet she feels really small after a dressing down like that!!

Nice one Mrs Geek! I bet Mr Geek thinks twice before upsetting you lol!!

MUI & KIMYou guys don't NEED these notes; they are for BEGINNERS!!! Doug Schoon or Jacqui Jeffords book would help you far more as you both have experince!!!:eek:

Little Angel said:
Nice one Mrs Geek! I bet Mr Geek thinks twice before upsetting you lol!!
:o :o :o :o :o :o

;)

Mrs Geek said:
MUI & KIMYou guys don't NEED these notes; they are for BEGINNERS!!! Doug Schoon or Jacqui Jeffords book would help you far more as you both have experince!!!:eek:

Please don't think I was for this sale! :sad: I was as mad as anyone I just thought of buying it to stop un-geeks getting it, I realised how bad it was but didn't have the bright idea to email it to you Mrs Geek. :rolleyes:

I have many books (and just received my NVQ certificate today) but I know what a fantastic lot you all are and you didn't think I was doing this unscrupulously. I just needed to write this - just in case. ;)

Kim said:
Please don't think I was for this sale! :sad: I was as mad as anyone I just thought of buying it to stop un-geeks getting it, I realised how bad it was but didn't have the bright idea to email it to you Mrs Geek. :rolleyes:

I have many books (and just received my NVQ certificate today) but I know what a fantastic lot you all are and you didn't think I was doing this unscrupulously. I just needed to write this - just in case. ;)
Hiya Kim

I don't think you have anything to worry about.........it definitely came across that you were doing it with the best interests in mind :green:

And as for Mui............I do sympathise with you - all you want to do is learn, and what we girls in the UK are sooooo lucky for, is that we have access to some of the most brilliant teachers in the world! Maybe Geek and Samantha are due a holiday.........I believe Thailand is the 'Land of Smiles'....................:cool:

Adele

Peppercorn Nails said:
Hiya Kim

I don't think you have anything to worry about.........it definitely came across that you were doing it with the best interests in mind :green:

Adele

Thanks Adele :green:

This seller presumably has no conscience - I would have thought after Samantha's e-mail she may have removed this from sale but you know what thought thought!

No I haven't even had an email reply - well I was kind-of expecting that...:rolleyes: like I say, the assessment has been changed - it makes no difference anymore - whoever buys it will have no advantage!!! HAAAA!

Mrs Geek said:
No I haven't even had an email reply - well I was kind-of expecting that...:rolleyes: like I say, the assessment has been changed - it makes no difference anymore - whoever buys it will have no advantage!!! HAAAA!

Hiya,
Just out of intrest i have watched this item :mad:
It is now up to £10.50. How sad are some, Well they wont gain anything by buying this :lol:

I thought she might have taken the auction off too. Out of interest I emailed her (after Samantha had already sent her a message re: the papers now being changed etc.) and asked how old the papers were and if they were still current. She replied saying that she took the exam in 2000 and had no idea if they were still current - bit of a porky there seeing as Samantha had already told her they weren't! Must point at that I am already Creative trained so had no interest in them for myself! :eek:

Jackie

www.LibertyNailDesign.com

will people sell anything on ebay, i am surprised we havent come across someones grandma i cant berlieve people are so daft they wouldnt think someone would report it ,

Did you see how much it went for? £25.01!!! :eek: I hope whoever bought it won't be relying on those answers!

Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back