Creative nail exam result !!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnie

Reaction score
Was browsing through ebay as you do.............and came across a foundation folder for sale with all the answers (whatever next)

*removed link* - The Geek

Take care Dawnie xxx

OMG!
I was so appalled by this. I cant believe that anyone would want to do it... I then saw that she said she was 'giving up nails' due to asthma.
So its, 'Oh well if I cant do it..... sod the rest of you'!
Hmmm!

i saw this just now and thought well yes i am great at the theory but its the practical that is the hard part!!. if you were serious about doing a course you wouldn't want to resort to this i hope!!

Dawnie said:
Was browsing through ebay as you do.............and came across a foundation folder for sale with all the answers (whatever next)

*removed link* - The Geek

Take care Dawnie xxx
I am watching this - if it goes cheap enough I might well buy it to get it off the market!! :rolleyes:

Sawasdee ka

If some body do some thing for me ebay and buy the folder i would like folder very much i can send the money from Thailand for what you pay and for send ka i can not buy ebay .

Mui from Thailand

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

If some body do some thing for me ebay and buy the folder i would like folder very much i can send the money from Thailand for what you pay and for send ka i can not buy ebay .

Mui from Thailand

Sawasdee Ka Mui

I did a conversion course to Creative, I was initially trained elsewhere so I would be interested to see the CND course, but after I have read it I would be more than pleased to send it to you (that's if I win it off eBay of course). :)

I spotted this earlier on this morning and e-mailed it to Samantha - she is on the case LOL!

naturalnails said:
I spotted this earlier on this morning and e-mailed it to Samantha - she is on the case LOL!

What a great idea - good for you. ;)

Sawasdee ka kim thank you

i pay 50 50 with you no problem and i scan on cd and send to you after and please look if she sell any book or video ka i not look ebay only if lady show link .

Mui from Thailand

naturalnails said:

Thought she might be :D

Shocked to see this for sale.
Whats the point in it :mad:

Hey guys... Just to let you know... I removed the link as I dont want any dubious people even thinking about it ;)

Cheers for the heads up.

what is dubious.

mui said:
what is dubious.

According to the dictionary - of suspect character. ;)

Kim said:
According to the dictionary - of suspect character. ;)

Also can mean;feeling doubt or uncertainty:

sawasdee ka

I would like to know what diference there is to selling creative video books polishes some times monomers and powders on ebay to a folder .

I look and there is other products and i see lady speak beauty tech is for sale many time .

I do not understand why some people get upset when some thing is no problem .

Mui from Thailand

Here is my reply!!!

Samantha Sweet! I'd like to let you know that due to your potentially reputation-damaging ebay sale, the C.N.A. (and that includes all 45) have completely re-vamped the assessment paper; do you think that would make your sale fraudulent?? hmmm I wonder! It is so sad that in an industry where we have tried for 15 years to keep standards and reputations high, people like you get off on helping others to cheat. Well Done... I hope you're really proud of yourself!!

Yes it's harsh and No I don't like anyone who takes what people in this industry have done to strengthen the consumers trust in us as nail technicians, and then cheapen and belittle our efforts in this manner! I don't know who the seller is, but I hope she/he will understand my contempt in this matter!

Mrs Geek said:
Here is my reply!!!

Yes it's harsh and No I don't like anyone who takes what people in this industry have done to strengthen the consumers trust in us as nail technicians, and then cheapen and belittle our efforts in this manner! I don't know who the seller is, but I hope she/he will understand my contempt in this matter!

Nice One samantha can't believe what some people will sell on there

sawasdee ka

if some body buy 1 video of a company and go make 10000 copy and sell i can under stand the company get upset for sure .

but maybe this girl think i have this and can be use some body and for me and kim is right for look she sell 1 folder no problem .

b4 i have 10 motor bike i rent to tourist 7 honda 3 suzuki i sell 7 for buy nail products my shop and for go learn nail in bkk honda not come to me speak i can not sell and i sell cheap .

when you sell or give some thing to some body is up to them for sure .

why any body get up set 1 folder is no problem .

mui .

Hiya Mui,
This is a problem over here :|
Because this person is selling an exam folder complete with the exam answers.
That is not good for the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back