creative nail polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
id really like everybody's opinion here please. i am still waiting to recieve the top 30 best selling creative polishes list but am getting very impatient!!!! What i would like to know is what are your (all nail tech's) favourite creative polishes colours. PLEASE!!!!!!

Also i am considering stocking toma polishes but i have searched high and low for a uk distributor but to no avail. The cheapest i have found them is £6.99 per bottle. surely they are cheaper than this when buying in bulk.

Many thanx in advance

Amanda

Hi Amanda,
Any of the collections featured last year are pretty much best sellers..............
Get in touch with your OSNS and ask them about their off the shelf fliers....that will give you an idea............
Toma is distibuted by MAD beauty..............02082389900
HTH

diesel1978 said:
id really like everybody's opinion here please. i am still waiting to recieve the top 30 best selling creative polishes list but am getting very impatient!!!! What i would like to know is what are your (all nail tech's) favourite creative polishes colours. PLEASE!!!!!!

Many thanx in advance

Amanda
Hi Amanda

If you try the 'search' you should find a couple of posts on CND's most popular as this has been discussed several times. Just for info - my favourite french is 'Negligee' and 'Moonlight and Roses' - gorgeous!!!

Adele

My new favourite French is Beau from the LuLu collection.
I think the colour is prettier than Negligé which has a yellow tone to me.
Spike is also a number one favourite.

geeg said:
My new favourite French is Beau from the LuLu collection.
I think the colour is prettier than Negligé which has a yellow tone to me.
Spike is also a number one favourite.
Right then, guess I'll just have to this little one a go to then;)

Dellie

sawasdee ka
b4 i see toma polish in america disributor price about 1.79 or 1.99 american dollar and is only 1.17 enagland money .

I will look later and find for you ka .

Mui from the land of smiles

hi ya my favourites are knights amour and cold shoulder every time i go to a show i have to hold back from buying one of every polish!! i also love the look of the new collection which is out at the moment fab :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back