Creative Nail Product question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
Hi

Having read all the good comments concerning Creative I'd like to give their L&P ago but haven't a clue which to choose. I've also heard several of you mention Retention, what is it? and is it any good for lifting?

Any help or tips concerning their products would be appreciated.

Louise :)

Dear Louise - I am sure there are plenty of people on the board who will tell of you their experiences with our award winning training program. You will however get the most up-to-date answers on education training dates, Academies near you etc by calling the Creative Academy Sales Department (0113 275 0433). There are 6 Academy Advisers there that can walk you through your next steps in to becoming a Creative Tek.

To initially answer some of your questions, Retention+ is one of our competition winning monomer liquids, Radical Solarnail (also competition winner) and Original Solarnail are two other monomers that we have in the range. In order to purchase the professional range, you will either need to have a professional industry certificate that is 1yr old to enable you to do the Conversion Course OR you do the Foundation Course - as I say the AA's can advise you fully. You will probably know already that we do not sell any of the professional line without education. I hope this helps and I am sure that one of the AA's will be able to help you with any questions you have.
Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back