Creative nail products & Sudo tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zammo

Reaction score
Hi,

It's been a tough decision but I've finally decided to close my business and take a new job out of the industry. :sad:

If anyone is interested :wink2: I have just about everything in my salon from cnd powders, liquids, files, polishes, pedicure and manicure, solar products, all equipment. Skin care, manicure stations, sudo tanning system all nail art stuff, text books, beauty stool. I have a fantastic hydraulic couch, perfect for a salon. A wax heater etc, etc, you name it. oh and a mini facial steamer and footsies and wheeties mits!! beauty trollys too. If anyone is setting up or is short of anything it's worth asking me as I'm ready to sell in the next 4 weeks. Some Bio sculpture, Brisa and NIMUE too!!

Hi there, sorry to hear about your salon closure...
Why not list these items on geekbay, its all the time and I am sure you will find more takers doing it this way.....
Good luck in your new job xxx

Thank-you and thanks for the tip. I have listed there too but wasn't quite sure the best way to reach new techs and therapist.

Hopefully someone can save themselves a fortune on products!!
Thanks again
D

Hi there, sorry to hear about your salon closure...
Why not list these items on geekbay, its all the time and I am sure you will find more takers doing it this way.....
Good luck in your new job xxx
Hi,

Where do I find Geekbay? please?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back