Creative Nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abigal

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me, is Creative Nail going out of business? Industry Source Supplier has all there products on Clearance.???????? I really need to know. Thank you:cry:

Can someone please tell me, is Creative Nail going out of business? Industry Source Supplier has all there products on Clearance.???????? I really need to know. Thank you:cry:

Check the links for Creative and Hyperion.
There's a bit of reading.

Hi Honey

So are you having the same problem in the states?:hug:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are alot of new people to the site but can everyone PPPPLLLEEAAASSSEE read previous threads on Hyperion/Creative as i think i will explode if there is another new post on this subect.

No offence hun i realise you are far away :hug:

I am not sure what's going on. My supplier say's they will be able to send it, but it still hasn't arrived. I am a nail tech instructor for a community college here. It is sooooooooo important to have the Creative in there kits. Classes start Wednesday.

There are still supplys creative are still running, i'm sure if they said they will get it to you they will hun don't panic its all being sorted out x

im almost sure that samantha said that she would be enlightening us a bit this week, im sure as sure as she knows - we will - hang in there chick

There are still supplys creative are still running, i'm sure if they said they will get it to you they will hun don't panic its all being sorted out x
I think Abigal is having problems in the US not here.

All the products are from the states hun????

Sorry I think we are getting wires crossed here. I only knew about the situation in the UK and I for one wasn't aware of any probs in the USA and all I am saying to Abigal is I am sorry she is having a wee problem.

And I think we are all aware that the products come from the State.

Sorry I think we are getting wires crossed here. I only knew about the situation in the UK and I for one wasn't aware of any probs in the USA and all I am saying to Abigal is I am sorry she is having a wee problem.

And I think we are all aware that the products come from the State.

I think you took my answer the wrong way,

At the end of the day its effects everyone!!

As i said before if the suppliers say they will deliever it i'm sure they will, if you are worried give them a call and see if they can give you a date of when it will be delievered hun?

CND USA (Head Office) are changing all their branding etc.......No they are not going out of business.
Industry Source Supplier probably has these products on clearance because of the branding change. HTH

Yep i got a newsletter from the states... they are clearing any stock with the old logo, old packaging.. as they have a new logo comming out.. so just clearing out the old stuff so everythings new and fresh.

I wish i was in the USA buying all the clearance stock old labels dont bother be lol.Hope you all get sorted soon tho xx

Yep i got a newsletter from the states... they are clearing any stock with the old logo, old packaging.. as they have a new logo comming out.. so just clearing out the old stuff so everythings new and fresh.

Ooh, that sounds quite exciting !

Can't wait to see what the new packaging looks like :)

Marlise

I wonder why they are changing their logo - it is their identity and what they have invested in over the years.

I wonder why they are changing their logo - it is their identity and what they have invested in over the years.

I don't think this is anything sinister. In fact big companies regularly change their logo, think about Pepsi - logo constantly changing and we never even notice, it just keeps it up to date.

Susan Molyneux updated all their packaging last year, only because it needed it!

Beauty Guild have also just updated their logo....

I'll be interested to see a new logo!
I do love the current one though!!

From whats on the us website they have kept the 'c' logo, but they are now CND and not Creative.:hug:

Latest posts

Back