Creative Nail Tech needed in South Shields

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope someone can help. I am moving to Cyprus in January so am therefore closing my business. I have started to let my clients know and some of them are stumped as to where to get their nails done now!

So basically if you are a Creative trained tech either in a Salon in South Shields or mobile covering the Shields area can you please give me your details so I can pass them on to my clients.

Thank you! :green:

Anyone?!?!?!?!?........

Lisa they can come and see me... in Red's in Sunderland, the one in the town centre.

5655432 is the number if they wanna make an appointment. xx

if i wasnt as far from sunderland as i am, i would have gladly given you details flower.

good luck with your move to cyprus - youll have to pm me and tell me all the details xx

Lisa they can come and see me... in Red's in Sunderland, the one in the town centre.

5655432 is the number if they wanna make an appointment. xx

Thanks Gemma, I'll pass that number on :)

if i wasnt as far from sunderland as i am, i would have gladly given you details flower.

good luck with your move to cyprus - youll have to pm me and tell me all the details xx

I'll give you all the gossip over the weekend, it involves big diamond rings tho :green:

I'll give you all the gossip over the weekend, it involves big diamond rings tho :green:

ooo cant wait to hear all about it- about time you found some happiness (sorry going off the subject of the thread)

Latest posts

Back