Creative Nail Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondrai

Reaction score
Hi, All
Have read a alot about training in nails and I am interested in finding out more about training with Creative Nails (from beginning) on behalf of my partner, who is exploring the possibility of coming into business with me.
How much are these courses? Which is the best to choose? Does anyone know how I can get info re courses in the London area?
Seems that everyone rates Creative training highly, we have looked into a few more but not convinced by some, quite confusing:irked:

Many thanks for any thoughts.

hi there

if you search at the top you will find lots of info.

from a personal point of view i did their conversion course and have also done one to one training (both after doing a college based vtct course) and cannot recommend them HIGHLY ENOUGH! Their training is second to none in my opinion and know many geeks who agree, they are brilliant and compared to my vtct (just in my opinion) were far more thorough.

hth

Seems that everyone rates Creative training highly, we have looked into a few more but not convinced by some, quite confusing:irked:

Many thanks for any thoughts.[/quote]

Hi

Just to add there are a few other companys that we rate quite highly
Such as: Young nails, EZflow, NSI etc.

All of which inc creative have excellent products. I do understand that you can be confused very easily be all the jargon but if you ask question here abot any company we are all only to happy to help.

:hug:

Hi Hun just give the head office a phone call and they will give you loads of info on the phone and they will post you a training brochure out that has details of all their courses,
if there is anything that you don't understand just ring them and ask, they are great and really helpful, the number you need to ring is
0845 2106060
sorry forgot to say this is the number Sweet squared CND

Thanks so much for all your responses, you've been so helpful.
Gave them a ring today and they will be sending out info.:)

Latest posts

Back