Creative nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

To all those of you out there who are trained by creative, can you please tell me how much there acrylic courses are, and any other information you have about this company please fill me in!!! Ive read through plenty of posts on this forum and really interested. Im doing ibd gel with Graftons in August, again please feed me with information on this one, if there products are any good.

beautybabe ;)

Creative courses are very good and highly regarded within the Beauty industry. You are probably best to call their Head Office in Leeds on 0113 275 5719 for details of the courses available nearest to you.

Good luck!

I felt that my Creative FDFC gave me the insight to realise that what I thought I already knew about nails, having done VTCT in Advanced Nails, was really worth nowt! :rolleyes:
I spent 12 plus weeks in a local college, in a class of about 20 with one tutor, and I almost continually I lagged behind! :cry:
I wanted to know "how and why" and the College Lecturer just hadnt the time to answer my apparently silly questions!
The Four Day Foundation Course is, in my opinion, worth every penny it costs!
Excellent education and whilst my loyalties dont lie solely with Creative......I would have NO hesitation in recommending em!
Its a minefield out there with tons of so called schools etc.. offering courses and telling you that you can earn millions as a Nail Tech (in just one day????? I dont think so!) so take your time and pick wisely.
Good Luck!

Jacky said:
I felt that my Creative FDFC gave me the insight to realise that what I thought I already knew about nails, having done VTCT in Advanced Nails, was really worth nowt! :rolleyes:
I spent 12 plus weeks in a local college, in a class of about 20 with one tutor, and I almost continually I lagged behind! :cry:
I wanted to know "how and why" and the College Lecturer just hadnt the time to answer my apparently silly questions!
The Four Day Foundation Course is, in my opinion, worth every penny it costs!
Excellent education and whilst my loyalties dont lie solely with Creative......I would have NO hesitation in recommending em!
Its a minefield out there with tons of so called schools etc.. offering courses and telling you that you can earn millions as a Nail Tech (in just one day????? I dont think so!) so take your time and pick wisely.
Good Luck!
Hi Jacky,

Thanks for your reply!

I also did vtct advanced nails at my local college, i was in the exact same position as you, a class of 18 students with one tutor, although it was only a 18 week course, i felt it was pretty much rushed. Another thing that i was annoyed with was when i came to do the actual assesments on clients there wasnt enough acrylic products to go around, due to the college not ordering in advance. I werent very happy.. Never mind im qualified know!!!

I think this is why i have chosen to look else where for better training, to better myself ie creative.

Laura

Laura...Hiya.....
You have to keep going with the Education thingy....its an ever changing industry! Good on ya for contemplating improving your standards! :D
Ill never be satisfied with what I know.........and I know me Bank Manager wont either!!!!!!("ANOTHER course!!!!??????") :eek:

Ohhhh the college supply dilemma.......I forgot about that!!....We were EXACTLY the same! NO products to perform the assessments with. We all had to share dinky six watt UV lamps too!!! Not particularly proffesional eh???? lol!!!
Good Luck with your future training....and I would definitely get hold of the Lifelong Learning brochure from Creative if I were you.....It will tell whats on and where in your area!..... which incidently is not far from MY area!!!! LOL!!!!

Hi there. I've just completed my NVQ at college which I have no complaints about at all. The class started off with 18 and ended up with 9. My Tutor was great and always there to pick her brains. However, because you have to be Creative Trained to use Creative products, I paid £180 (This is half the price in England but that's another story! It's about £75) and did the Conversion Course a couple of weeks ago and it's the best thing I did. Creative in my opinion is the best on the market........ many may disagree but tough, that's my opioion! ha ha! Since converting to Creative I've noticed such a difference in the end result of my clients' nails that I'm absolutely delighted. No lifting and they stay on! WOW - that's a first. Ha ha. Call Creative and see what they have to offer you - you won't regret it. Best of luck. xx:)

Latest posts

Back