creative new product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee

I read on beautytech board cnd are to have a new liquid name moxie do you know any thing about this product and if there is new powders same .

Thank you mui

'Moxie' is a new 'fast set' system from Creative nail Design.

It is very bright and very beautiful and ... sets very fast for those who like this atribute (ME)!!

I bet you any money that Tom B. Used it when he won the Nailympics in Las Vegas. It really stands out in a crowd and is very smooth and easy to work with.

I do not believe it has been released in the UK yet but many of us tried it and loved it when we met in Germany in March!!

Moxie (liquid with attitude) will be released in August! It is NOT to replace Radical OR Retention+ but is for people who like working more quickley and PARTICULARLY for the competition circuit!!!

Mrs Geek said:
Moxie (liquid with attitude) will be released in August! It is NOT to replace Radical OR Retention+ but is for people who like working more quickley and PARTICULARLY for the competition circuit!!!
Will we b able to use this with our normal creative perfect colour powders or will there b different powder?

Does anyone know if this new product will be available in the U.S.? Sounds very interesting. I personally use Creative's Radical Liquid and I love it. I would like to try it out.

Nidia

You Will Be Able To Use It With Your Perfect Colour Powders
Debbie Easter
Creative Ambassador Manchester

so is this the new (surprise) sam was talking about a while back , :green: , i dont think i would be able to use it though as i am too slow lol

ns21 said:
Does anyone know if this new product will be available in the U.S.? Sounds very interesting. I personally use Creative's Radical Liquid and I love it. I would like to try it out.

Nidia

Sawasdee ka

There are so many new products coming ezflow gels are coming soon pink white and clear and in asia they have so many new nail art products now that u do not have in England or america now but you will see them all soon .

Mui from Thailand

What will be better about this new liquid than Retention+????? (can't beleive anything could be better!

Is it more likely to bond even better to the nail plate or anything like this???

Sue

Welsh Geek said:
What will be better about this new liquid than Retention+????? (can't beleive anything could be better!

Is it more likely to bond even better to the nail plate or anything like this???

Sue

The attributes are a quoted above in my post:

Fast set
No Primer
Brighter look (for competition look)
All the other Creative pluses are the same with Moxie!

If you just love Radical or Retention+ then don't make any changes. Some technicians work faster than the liquid sets, and like a faster setting product ... I am one of these as I learned many years ago using a fast set product ... but I love teaching with a slower setting product.
Always use hat is working for you and your clients and if you don't fel the need for a change then don't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back