Creative Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gents, I'm off to buy 30 creative nail polishes and was wondering what colours do you find most popular with your clients. What colour pink do you use with french manicure.
David

Hi David,,,,,i don't use a pink as such,for French i use Creme Puff for smile and Negligee(is that spelt right!)for over the whole nail,it's so nice and still natural looking without any real pink colour,my 3 clients that have this think it is more classy looking than proper pink and white,Hope i have'nt confused you further with this,but hey,you did ask!! :lol: Have fun choosing all the polishes!!

Hi there,

i also use neglige and creme puff for french, lighten up is also a good....moonlight and roses has to be my best seller......also creme brule (not sure of spelling and exact name of enamal) basically it's a very pale creamy/coffee colour.
Amanda aka Lily:D

hi

i use french as above to very popular one of my best sellers is "glam queen" and also the hue of the month @ 50% off always flies off the dest, so to speak..

If you like negligée, you'll love BEAU. Like negligée but with a pink rather than a slightly beige tone!

Which ever 'one stop nail shop' you are purchasing from will have a list of the top 30 selling colours to help you with your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back