Creative Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a Star

Reaction score
i have been an avid opi polish user for years anyway a few weeks ago i bought seafoam from creative and really liked the application and lasting way.
I bought a couple of bottles from diesel1978 which arrived yesterday one of which is called "okey dokey artichokie" its a greeny bronzy opalesnce type colour. well i painted my nails last night with it and it looks lovely.
Ive just been out shopping and i can honestly say i have never had as many coments on the colour. :) every counter i went to got a lovely coment about the colour. i am chuffed to bits with it.

i love the gloss and shine creative polishes have and they just glide onto the nail.

Think I have also been converted. A couple ov wks ago I invested in some Creative colours and think I will slowly convert my OPI collection into a Creative. I have been a fan ov OPI polishes for years but im more impressed with the colour range and the ease ov application from Creative. I know I could use both brands but Im fussy and like my bottles to match!

ALEX said:
Think I have also been converted. A couple ov wks ago I invested in some Creative colours and think I will slowly convert my OPI collection into a Creative. I have been a fan ov OPI polishes for years but im more impressed with the colour range and the ease ov application from Creative. I know I could use both brands but Im fussy and like my bottles to match!
Hiya Alex,

I am so much like you, I would want everything to match hehe.... while reading your post I was smiling :)

I am very much a perfectionist, are you too?

Yollie

i too love creative's nail polish, i have a few opi polish's but they seem to take a long time to dry...i love the new yellow one by creative :)

Defo like you! I m sure most ov us on here are perfectionists!

ALEX said:
I know I could use both brands but Im fussy and like my bottles to match!
OMG there are others..............
Must show this post to hubby! Can now prove i am not strange!!

Oh and back to the point, i'm a total Creative Enamel girlie!!

Lol
Taz
x

I have long been a believer in projecting a 'brand' in the salon. It gives such a sleek, stylish, classy look to a salon.

Personallly I hate the look of it when I go into a salon and see a total mish mash of different products .... particularly enamels. Most enamel lines have enough colours to suit most tastes so it isn't difficult to stick to one type.

If you are finding that you like certain colours of a certain brand like 'so n o's white or blue' then you will more than likely like the rest of the range as well. But there is more than colour to a good range.

As I have said before, As a professional, I want a polish that goes on easily. Doesn't go thick. Dries quickly, Has a top of the range beautiful brush and a stylish range of colours that is updatd regularly 2-3 times per year. Plus a range of treatments to sell on to my clients. Creative does it for me too.

Latest posts

Back