Creative polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loo

Reaction score
hello

I have a few questions firstly I use O.P.I polishes at the mo and have heard on this site that Creative have a longer shelf life and are slightly cheaper to retail than O.P.I. Can any one tell me where I can order from, is there an on line catalogue to view colours and products? I live in surrey does any one know of any suppliers of creative near by? Only a few more questions to go :rolleyes: sorry!! Do creative have a minimum order price and how much do you retail a polish for?

Thanks please reply soon as I cant wait to get Ordering lots of new colours Yippie!!! I love shopping!!

loo said:
Creative have a longer shelf life and are slightly cheaper to retail than O.P.I.
They are £2.95 +vat per enamel - RRP is £8.50 but some salons will sell them for less and I have heard of them being as expensive as £12.95!

Can any one tell me where I can order from, is there an on line catalogue to view colours and products?
Call 0113 275 5719 to order a catalogue! You can try www.designernails.com although it has just been re-vamped!

I live in surrey does any one know of any suppliers of creative near by?
Hammersmith London or Essex - if you call the number above - they will be able to give you the telephone numbers. Ketan Patel who runs London has just moved premises this weekend - the number there is 020 7385 2488 but it may change at the new premises!

Do creative have a minimum order price?
No - you can order whatever minimums in enamels! There is deals at the shows on new collections! Hope this helps!

yehhhh thanks Mrs geek

I will definately be checking the range out!! Its good that they have no minimum order price as a lot of these big companies do which will allow me to order colours as an when clients want them!! or when I run out of a particular colour :)

Loo xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back