Creative polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ALEX

Hi Guys, Im looking to update my polish range and am really impressed with the few creative polishes Ive tried so far and would like to get a few more.

Any advice on whicj colours are popular at the mo.

Can anyone reccomend a good one that is similar to the one vic beckham wears the really deep burgandy colour.

Thanks peeps

my favorite deep colours by creative are
rich in sin ..............dark blood red
adrenaline.......... rich foilyburgundy(if that makes sense)
satin sheets (dark satin red slight dark pink tint)
but my favorite is seduction............. a rich chocolate brown yummy
how pants am i trying to describe the colours :o

I recall this question of the most popular colours being asked before & everyone has their favourites.

I think Nails in London suggested that you can ring Creative & ask them which colours are flying off their shelves faster than others, this should give you some indication of the technicians favourites. She also listed her faves at that time & they were fab shades. Do a search as it will still be on the site somewhere. I love the shade the model wears on the front catalogue page, brown bobbed hair & blunt short fringe. It looks scrummy, any ideas guys?

Perhaps I should follow the advice I've given & ring Creative :lol:

ca.jpg
Ive only got one creative polish so far but i love it to bits its called seafoam its a lovely pale minty green colour but i love it also i have had it on for the last 2 weeks no touch ups chips or anything its great polish

Its hard to say what is best to buy, but phoning creative is a good idea. Other than that i would try to get a braod selection to try to cover all tastes. Obviously this cant be done straight away, but its good to get yourself one or two a week, your collection will soon build up.

If you have time why dont you see if you can get a colour chart of the polishes they have then ask your clients which ones they would wear im sure you will soon see which ones are favourite among people then build from there x

Thanks for all your replys. Will give Creative a call tomorrow!

This question has been raised in the past. Do a search and I am sure there is a thread which gives many peoples favourites.

I'm a Star said:
ca.jpg
Ive only got one creative polish so far but i love it to bits its called seafoam its a lovely pale minty green colour but i love it also i have had it on for the last 2 weeks no touch ups chips or anything its great polish
Hey i just seen your design - that is soooo pretty! What did you use as the central point? Hard to see from the pic.

Its a large orange crystal....... ive got my fingers done the same at the moment

its the only *half decent* nail art i have done lol still new to all this

Carole Lindsay said:
Hey i just seen your design - that is soooo pretty! What did you use as the central point? Hard to see from the pic.

I love all the fantastic dark colours that Creatives offer but it does depend on what your client base like.

My faves are Voodoo, Metro, Royalty and Jiggy.

Latest posts

Back